I Love Black Women!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah, the women in my family are pretty awesome and treat me well individually. Most black women are simply unpleasant to deal with if you aren’t related to them (even then you must acquiesce to their demands) or making them have an orgasm.
your the breh always talking about how a high number of bw date out and are disloyal despite statistics indicating otherwise. It honestly sounds like it’s been time for you to just be done with bw.

My recommendation: avoid us or keep most of your interactions cordial unless it’s bw in your fam, and date Pawgs. Simple solution. :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
your the breh always talking about how a high number of bw date out and are disloyal despite statistics indicating otherwise. It honestly sounds like it’s been time for you to just be done with bw.

My recommendation: avoid us or keep most of your interactions cordial unless it’s bw in your fam, and date Pawgs. Simple solution. :manny:

I agree with you but can you just go against code one time and say these Hoes ain't Loyal?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I agree with you but can you just go against code one time and say these Hoes ain't Loyal?

I don’t get what that has to do w/ what I said though. A lot of women and men aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves and their own interests. And honestly I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Eh some Brehs don’t fukk with us. But id rather them fukk with Becky anyway because it doesn’t make sense for them to be a keyboard complainer when they could just be pawging.
The Black race wouldn't have problems if the people who didn't fukk with us simply left us alone. But they're pressed to come in Black spaces and c00ns won't leave.

The reason why the Slave rebellions failed in america is because they spared too many suspected c00ns. The Haitians finally got them out the paint and they won.

In Zimbabwe the whites had c00ns go in and denounce people who supported the Liberation war and they were killed and made them look bad but they still killed anyone suspected of being a Sell Out (They used that term) and they won.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get what that has to do w/ what I said though. A lot of women and men aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves and their own interests. And honestly I don’t see anything wrong with that.
I hear you but this is a dude's board not LSA so once you got to admit that these bytches ain't shyt.

But I still love my Black Queens though.

Karume

All Star
Daps
White
Hispanic
Asian

Dudes dont have to say this about they women

Majority of men who date bw
And support them are black
And raised them and took care of them.

This goes without saying if they appreciate it or not

There no reason to pander to them doing basic things for u
I appreciate when people choose to bless me.