I Love Black Women!

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
My post was actually defending black women. I'm not against black women praise
My bad breh, didn’t mean to suggest otherwise. I agree with you there’s no need to patronize or infantilize them over basic stuff lol. We know how dope they are. And please believe they’ll remind us if we forget.

funny to be one of the few posters who uses their government and has posted pics of themselves and still be accused of being white:childplease:
:unimpressed:lmao ignore it? Today you are cac, tomorrow a c00n. Wednesday probably a Russian agent. You know how it goes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was hoping for pics but fukk it

at the end of the day no other woman can understand a black man like a black woman and vice versa if we’re talking about a serious long term relationship unless you’re prepared to shed your racial identity to an extent or your non-black partner is

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
was hoping for pics but fukk it

at the end of the day no other woman can understand a black man like a black woman and vice versa if we’re talking about a serious long term relationship unless you’re prepared to shed your racial identity to an extent or your non-black partner is
:ehh: I can’t disagree with this. But they not the only ones out here fixing plates.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Black women are synonymous with Black Goddesses.

If you disagree, don't waste a black woman's time or just get you a white one who will further brown out this country.

Yes, I do pander to black women. There is legitimately no other sub group to pander to IMO. Black women >>>>>>>> name something.

:francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
White
Hispanic
Asian

Dudes dont have to say this about they women

Majority of men who date bw
And support them are black
And raised them and took care of them.

This goes without saying if they appreciate it or not

There no reason to pander to them doing basic things for u

What exactly is wrong with pandering to our own fukking women? :what:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
This thread isnt meant to be anything profound. I often wonder why some posters here seem so anti-black women. All I know is they sure take care of this brother right here. :mjcry:

I'm sitting at church waiting to provide A/V services for a financial seminar being given. Some sistas came to the church having brought back something for them to eat. Once they realized I had been at the church all day, they couldnt stand for a brother not to eat. :feedme:They made sure I had food from each of them.

Thank God for sistas!!!:blessed:

Who doesn't Love the Black Woman? she's the prototype for all women.

Black women are synonymous with Black Goddesses.

If you disagree, don't waste a black woman's time or just get you a white one who will further brown out this country.

Yes, I do pander to black women. There is legitimately no other sub group to pander to IMO. Black women >>>>>>>> name something.

giphy.gif