I just spent a week in Havana, Cuba. AMA.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yea the hoes there are like prime creme de la creme finessers, cuban erykah badu/lauryn hill type jawns frequent that place, if you can get into a conversation with a woman on the street without the state security harassing you you could easily bag one that will stay with you the whole week, cook clean and look out for you whenever you come through for like 80. Cuban women are more into playing the girlfriend, wifey role when theyre tricking because prostitution is a way of life and its not really frowned up culturally, its called "jineterismo" aka "horse jockeying". Theyll fukk with you as long as you can take care of them or their family a little bit and your not disrespectful about it, if your handsome gang or at least know how to clean up and not fat theyll even present you to friends and family. But you know they're getting more hip to the game so Im not surprised she tried you like that, you probably couldve talked that shyt way way down cause it seem like she was feeling you with the kiss on the cheek, good on you for keeping the pimp hand strong tho lol. But yea in the clubs most definitely thats whats going on, I had to refresh my street slang and go outside wearing Adidas joggers and slides to fit the part they were preying on me in my regular clothes :dead:

Make some friends over there and get you somebody of decent character that would change the money for you on the informal market, the commies are raping pockets
Chick was super bad and thinking about it, there were so many bad chicks in the club and so many bad cuban chicks walking the streets that I really wasn't tripping too much but damn she was bad. :noah:

The hostess at the place I was staying was able to exchange my money for me without going to the bank so I was good on the money front. EVERYONE and they mama has a hustle going on down there.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
rosetta_stone_27884win_spanish_spain_level_1_5_1039402.jpg

:myman:
Yeah breh, get that Rosetta Stone so next time you can get that Rosario dome:salute:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
wasn't cuba having some issue around covid? How do you fly down there? They do flights to Cuba?
You can fly directly down there. They're strict with the mask mandates! EVERYONE is wearing a mask. If you get caught without a mask, they're fining you 400 pesos. The average cuban probably makes 1000 pesos a month so a 400 fine will devastate someone down there. Cuba's economy thrives on tourism so they NEED tourists money.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt my dawg giving the real experience. Glad you liked it Im going back soon after I hit up DR. The Eastern cities like Santiago and Holguin are about to open up soon too its a completely different vibe to Havana, I personally like the Eastern women better. Heard they trading the dollar for 115 or better on the black market :picard:

If you go back check out La Fabrica del Arte (the art factory) real bohemian laid back vibe but cool people out there

How have you been to so many cities all over the island? You got family there or some type of connections?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If any of y'all make it down there, bring your own condiments. They don't do Heinz ketchup, or hot sauce or anything. Got their own branda and they mostly taste shytty. I brought ketchup, hotsauce etc. Left them with the bar when I left. They appreciate that shyt. Also bring lots of mini toothpastes or soaps. Little dollar store toiletries. Leave them for your room maids. They will appreciate that very much. They don't get a lot there. So stuff like that helps. Old cloths that still look dope, bring them and give them to the hotel staff or locals. I gave my chef my baseball hat. He loved it. Small things go a long way there...
This was a big mistake on my end. People told me to bring my own condiments but I forgot. I thought I would be ok. That's probably why I didn't enjoy the food as much.

Facts on bringing stuff like little soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. I was able to get hook ups and shyt because of it. Little stuff we take for granted in America is a big deal.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Anyway after the Kenya Moore situation, I got another drink and hit the dance floor trying to holla at some other women. I kept getting a tap on my shoulder from a chick asking what time it was. I tell her and go back to my business. Twenty minutes later, another tap. She asks again for the time. :martin:I'm starting to get annoyed because at this point I was dancing with some chick and was on my fourth drink. Five minutes later I get another tap and this time I'm like WHAT?!:mjtf: This time it was a short thick, dark skin, chick in a tight black and white dress. Ass was poking. She says in broken English, "my cousin likes you. You want to talk?" It was her cousin that kept tapping me. I looked over and her cousin was in the corner smiling. Her cousin wasn't all that in the face but had some sexy thick thighs. The fine cousin was name was Dianna so we move to another era of the club.

Like I said before, this club had different sections that played different types of music and had different vibes. Anyways me and the cousin, her name was Onely, chopped it up as much as we could because she didn't speak English and was trying to use my translator and Dianna tried to translate as much as possible. I was focused on Dianna because her body was BANGING. I was dancing with both and Dianna's ass was staring at me.

Me and Onely go to a different portion of the club and start dancing when all of sudden the power goes out. Onely grabs my arm and starts screaming. A few seconds later, the power comes back on. She starts dragging me to the exit and she has a look of panic on her face. I later learned the explosion that happened in Havana a few weeks ago had her shook and she thought something was going to happen. I figured she was trying to get out of the club because she was trying to fukk. I had bought her like two drinks already and she drank half of mine. We get outside and wait for Dianna. Now in Cuba they have regular taxis and they had people who will take you anywhere if you give them money. Basically you flag someone down and ask them for a ride and you give them money to take you wherever you need to go. No uber or lyft in cuba. I wanted to go to my spot but they insisted we go their spot. At first I was nervous but I'm like whatever. Dianna flags someone down in some beat up 50s Cadillac to take us to her spot. We get in and I'm nervous because I'm thinking, I'm about to get robbed. The whole time to Dianna's place everyone is speaking Spanish and I don't understand shyt. Onely is rubbing my hand the whole time. It's me a Onely in the back seat, Dianna, the driver and the driver's homebody in the front seat. I'm seriously thinking it's a setup.

Finally we get to Dianna's place and it's HOOD HOOD. She gives him some pesos and she starts talking loud in Spanish and they proceed to argue in Spanish for like five minutes. I'm like if there is a heaven or hell, how am I going to explain to the angels in heaven or the demons in hell how I ended up here. Anyways we get out the car and go inside with the driver following behind me. Dianna opens the door and pulls out a big ass duffle bag. I'm thinking to myself, are they going to chop me up.

Dianna says sit and say "my house your house." Onely is just standing there smiling. The driver looks pissed off and I'm thinking to myself, I'm going to die. Dianna opens up the duffle bag and it's filled with shoes, slides, etc. The driver starts looking through the bag a trying on different shoes. It turns out that Dianna didn't have enough money for the ride so she's bartering with the driver to give him so shoes and some of the money. After a few minutes he finds what he wants and leaves. Dianna says "i business woman!":pachaha: Dianna goes to her freezer and pulls out some chicken and starts to fry it. Onely goes to take a bath while Dianna and I talk. Onely finishes and says she wants more beer. I'm like how many drinks are you going to have tonight?:gucci: We go outside and go to someone's house. His girlfriend/wife looks like a typical hispanic woman with a box body but the dude looks like a tall, swole, Blacc Youngsta. They buy like 5 beers and head back into Dianna's spot. So we're sitting there drinking beer, salsa dancing, and eating chicken and rice. :mjlol:At this point I've had a total of like 7 or 8 drinks between the club and at the house and I'm starting to feel drunk/tired.

Onely keeps getting text messages and Dianna tells me her son woke up and won't go back to sleep and she needs to go home. At this point I'm tired and it's like 5am and I haven't fukked anything yet.:unimpressed: I'm like whatever call me a taxi because I want to go home. Dianna keeps saying "it's complicated, it's complicated" in broken English. Next thing I know, Blacc Youngsta walks in talking all loud in Spanish. I'm thinking this is it, I'm going to get got now :snoop:and I tense up. Dianna argues with Blacc Youngsta for like five minutes and then he looks at Onely and speaks in Spanish and then leaves with Onely. Dianna says no taxis this late because everyone at disco(club). She says you can spend night which at this point I'm half asleep on the couch already so she takes me to her son's room. She says her son is with grandma and not worry and that "my house, your house" in broken English. I'm like whatever lie down on the bed. Few minutes later she comes back in naked and we fukked.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It will help. Make sure you download it before traveling because the wifi is HORRIBLE down there. I didn't download the app until my second day there when I was able to get a good connection. Make sure you get the app that works offline.
Sounds like I need an international phone plan, Im getting spoiled with all the public wifi spots popping up around here.

Also need to get back on Duolingo apparently

invalid

Banned
Daps
The women in Cuba are BAD!:ohlawd:

I find Afro-Cuban women to be more attractive than Dominican women.

She says her son is with grandma and not worry and that "my house, your house" in broken English. I'm like whatever lie down on the bed. Few minutes later she comes back in naked and we fukked.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like I need an international phone plan, Im getting spoiled with all the public wifi spots popping up around here.

Also need to get back on Duolingo apparently
My coworker told me I should get an unlocked phone and then when I'm overseas, get a sim card locally and it should work fine. I think it has more to do with the cuban government than anything though. On my flight back to the U.S., a breh told me when he was in Belize back in December and Costa Rica in March, he had no problems using his phone.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I find Afro-Cuban women to be more attractive than Dominican women.

Breh it was such a variety of good looking women down there. You like them dark skin, you got it. Yellowbone, you got it. Slim, thick, whatever you want it's yours. I just wish I knew Spanish because the women there are very approachable. I was just annoyed and frustrated that I couldn't communicate properly. Brothers or black people in America owe it to themselves to go to Cuba at least once in their life.