I just spent a week in Havana, Cuba. AMA.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@richaveli83 think I might make the trip in January or February breh, DR tripping for sosua prices! Did you visit the Barcadi building or Hotel Nacional de Cuba? And the fact you said the women are very cooperative and look just like Dominican women (brown or black and thick with ass) has spurred my interest.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
@richaveli83 think I might make the trip in January or February breh, DR tripping for sosua prices! Did you visit the Barcadi building or Hotel Nacional de Cuba? And the fact you said the women are very cooperative and look just like Dominican women (brown or black and thick with ass) has spurred my interest.
I didn't visit those places. I plan on going to Cuba again next year and will try to visit more spots.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
supposedly this protest happened in Santiago but no one in my family knows anything about it….
Really? Do you think Miguel wasn't lying about this being the US's doing?

My girl's people are from Havana city and they said it it's business as usual. I could understand the further you go from Varadero the worst the situation would be.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My girl's people are from Havana city and they said it it's business as usual. I could understand the further you go from Varadero the worst the situation would be.

I’ve never seen or heard of a protest in Santiago city, I have heard some over in San Luis or Palma Soriano. But sometimes these reporters are confused as Santiago is a province and a city. I’d assume if this happened in Santiago everyone would know and I have family friends spread out through the whole city.