I just spent a week in Havana, Cuba. AMA.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Is a taco a sandwich?

If a taco is a sandwich, is a burrito a sandwich?

If a taco is a sandwich but a burrito is not a sandwich, is a wrap not a sandwich?

Is a burrito a taco?

Is cereal a soup?

Do Pokemon shyt?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
where you able to bring girls straight to your room ? or did you have to rent a room ?
If I wanted I could but I never did. The hostess didn't own the house, she just worked there. The owner was an Italian guy who wasn't there but I spoke to him on the phone when making arrangements. The house was big enough that her, her husband and their daughter had their own section to do whatever.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If I wanted I could but I never did. The hostess didn't own the house, she just worked there. The owner was an Italian guy who wasn't there but I spoke to him on the phone when making arrangements. The house was big enough that her, her husband and their daughter had their own section to do whatever.
How did you find this place if you don’t mind telling? After this thread Cuba is definitely my last destination after Cuba

Last edited:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italians can’t own property in Cuba and the idea that one would be the conduit for casa particular transactions is suspect. There’s no money in it for any foreigner….