2018 expansion -

2598-AB3-C-D7-B6-4634-8317-9-FB31-BFFA69-A.jpg

2023 game “built from the floor up” =

Starfield_2022_06-12-22_002.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Are we seriously expecting a Bethesda RPG to be built from the ground up? LMAO

Expect the same gameplay mechanics from ES and Fallout in Starfield. Conversation trees, inventory weight management, managing relationships w/ different factions, shytty combat, every quest / side quest is a fetch quest, etc etc.

They literally called Fallout 3 "Oblivion w/ Guns" when it came out. Starfield is about to be "Skyrim in Space".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are we seriously expecting a Bethesda RPG to be built from the ground up? LMAO

Expect the same gameplay mechanics from ES and Fallout in Starfield. Conversation trees, inventory weight management, managing relationships w/ different factions, shytty combat, etc etc.

They literally called Fallout 3 "Oblivion w/ Guns" when it came out. Starfield is about to be "Skyrim in Space".

Right lol

If theres one game i would say is NOT built from the floor up its another bethesda jank game built on top of that shoddy creation engine.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Right lol

If theres one game i would say is NOT built from the floor up its another bethesda jank game built on top of that shoddy creation engine.

All of their RPGs are just reskins with a new story. Same fundamental gameplay in each game since Oblivion.

The funniest part about all this is dude is waiting on this game - a Bethesda RPG - to play it on a CONSOLE :mjlol:

He isn't even going to be able to experience the best part of these games - the mods.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of their RPGs are just reskins with a new story. Same fundamental gameplay in each game since Oblivion.

The funniest part about all this is dude is waiting on this game - a Bethesda RPG - to play it on a CONSOLE :mjlol:

He isn't even going to be able to experience the best part of these games - the mods.

Guess I'll say this again

I'm personally not hyped nor waiting on star field. It's not in my top 3 nor 5 maybe even 10 games of next year I want to play.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Hasn't microsoft made an effort to allow mods on xbox?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it not a 10 it's trash

:wow:

-sony stans

Wasn’t saying there were much better games this year. Just realizing how shytty the year actually was.

Outside of Elden ring, nothing was really “great” this year. Maybe GOW but that’s it :smh:

Funny cause sony released like 3 other hit games this year and yall (xbrehs) will not even acknowledge the fact that they’re great games becuase they aren’t 90’s on metacritic. While GoWR pretty much makes it so you have to acknowledge greatness by law

Meanwhile halo infinite is “halo’s BOTW moment!” :gladbron:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Hasn't microsoft made an effort to allow mods on xbox?

Its some bullshyt where its only a curated list of mods that they find acceptable. Obviously they won't allow anything too dramatic, nsfw, or anything with copyrighted material.

Sony has it too for Fallout 4 but theyre more strict with these rules.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny cause sony released like 3 other hit games this year and yall (xbrehs) will not even acknowledge the fact that they’re great games becuase they aren’t 90’s on metacritic. While GoWR pretty much makes it so you have to acknowledge greatness by law

Meanwhile halo infinite is “halo’s BOTW moment!” :gladbron:
As usual you goofy nikkas are all over the place.

I don’t quote metacritc. You do, but then you don’t, but then you do again.

That thread is about GOTY quality games and i wasn’t even talking about sony games.

You got, Stray, Plauge tale and, Xenoblade on your GOTY list, the year ain’t been that great :manny:

That’s all i said and you weirdos rushed in defend sony’s honor.

Y’all nikkas got issues :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As usual you goofy nikkas are all over the place.

I don’t quote metacritc. You do, but then you don’t, but then you do again.

That thread is about GOTY quality games and i wasn’t even talking about sony games.

You got, Stray, Plauge tale and, Xenoblade on your GOTY list, the year ain’t been that great :manny:

That’s all i said and you weirdos rushed in defend sony’s honor.

Y’all nikkas got issues :huhldup:

I’ve played and cleared every single game on that list, and aside from stray they’re all great high quality titles. You only play gamepass foddder which is why you carry that opinion