I just saw the worst gaming take of all time

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn’t put words in your mouth.

It’s right in the op. Dude called her a stupid dumb ugly bytch for having an opinion he disagreed with.

Then you came in talmbout she handled it wrong by being upset people were calling her things like “stupid ugly dumb bytch”

:smh:
Talking to yourself again while making up shyt. My post is my post and the OP is the OP. We're not the same. She handled the initial criticism of her take wrong. I don't care about anything after because that has nothing to do with her trolling to begin with. Y'all stans/trolls are in your 30s/40s obstructing the discussion to fit your narrative. It's truly pathetic. I'd tell you to grow up but this is best you got obviously. Years of proof on this forum displays that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Talking to yourself again while making up shyt. My post is my post and the OP is the OP. We're not the same. She handled the initial criticism of her take wrong. I don't care about anything after because that has nothing to do with her trolling to begin with. Y'all stans/trolls are in your 30s/40s obstructing the discussion to fit your narrative. It's truly pathetic. I'd tell you to grow up but this is best you got obviously. Years of proof on this forum displays that.
Now you mad at me cause you came in here unprovoked to defend and encourage nasty shyt like what was said in the op. And you still don’t see what you did. and you want me to grow up.

Crazy :smh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its some bullshyt where its only a curated list of mods that they find acceptable. Obviously they won't allow anything too dramatic, nsfw, or anything with copyrighted material.

Sony has it too for Fallout 4 but theyre more strict with these rules.
I know they're more limited on both systems, but microsoft was FAR more lenient with mods than Sony. Nsfw and copyrighted material are fair exclusions, Sony excluded all assets that weren't already in the game. That led to a situation were fallout and skyrim mods on playstation were severely limited, while xbox had mods that added new content.

I believe microsoft understands the importance of mods in Bethesda games and will make an effort to get the best mods ported to consoles.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She must've been trolling or truly on cocaine.

neither. she's just confused and delusional, up there lookin like madTV Stuart
Untitled-design-17-.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The spin in full effect I see.
Xbots went a whole year yelling “GamePass” and ”Sony only has a few exclusives that don’t even really matter” to going back to “next year is our year”. What we talking about next year for if y’all ate so well this year? :youngsabo:Now y’all wishing those same exclusives that “don’t matter” don’t come out next year to give you some kind of fighting chance huh? You hate to see it.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Outside of Starfield, which will be 10x better on PC because of Nexus mods, what is Xbox getting in 2023? :patrice: