I just saw the worst gaming take of all time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve played and cleared every single game on that list, and aside from stray they’re all great high quality titles. You only play gamepass foddder which is why you carry that opinion
Plague tale is on gamepass dumbass.
And didn’t you say it was just ok???

Deserves to be on a GOTY list?

Thanks for proving my point that the bar was really low this year :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Plague tale is on gamepass dumbass.
And didn’t you say it was just ok???

Deserves to be on a GOTY list?

Thanks for proving my point that the bar was really low this year :stopitslime:

Only one game on that list is playable on gamepass which is probably why you have the opinion you do.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOWR is like 10 hours longer than the 2018 game. how is it an expansion if its bigger than the original?

It's basically the same game with way more fluff and time killing situations than part 1.

Depending on who you ask that's a good or bad thing.

If you didn't play part 1 it's almost pointless to start with part two as it really doesn't offer much different, it's a direct sequel or expansion of the 1st game.

I just wish the game was stripped down or got to the points quicker the 1st 6 or so hours.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's basically the same game with way more fluff and time killing situations than part 1.

Depending on who you ask that's a good or bad thing.

If you didn't play part 1 it's almost pointless to start with part two as it really doesn't offer much different, it's a direct sequel or expansion of the 1st game.

I just wish the game was stripped down or got to the points quicker the 1st 6 or so hours.
You expected Kratos to be wielding the Leviathon rifle and to have Mario-esque platforming sections?