I just saw the worst gaming take of all time

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No shyt :dahell:

Have you never played a game sequel before?
:umad:

Most sequels don't work like this, Just because Miles, horzion and gow are direct expansions off the previous games don't me all sequels work this way all of a sudden. Stop it.

But you cared last year, what changed? :patrice:
I cared that about Metriod and Forza getting shafted? Yeah it takes two def was goty....:stopitslime:
You expected Kratos to be wielding the Leviathon rifle and to have Mario-esque platforming sections?
Once sometime has passed I'll address this "troll" comment.
Funny how its ok to have kratos lift and traverse the same area's with fisher price puzzles lifting the same boulders time and time again and it's :ahh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:umad:

Most sequels don't work like this, Just because Miles, horzion and gow are direct expansions off the previous games don't me all sequels work this way all of a sudden. Stop it.

I cared that about Metriod and Forza getting shafted? Yeah it takes two def was goty....:stopitslime:

Once sometime has passed I'll address this "troll" comment.
Funny how its ok to have kratos lift and traverse the same area's with fisher price puzzles lifting the same boulders time and time again and it's :ahh:

Enjoy the game breh :mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is why everyone came at her goofy azzz. Had nothing to do with her looks. She then went into victim mode immediately and dug the hole irreparably deep.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is why everyone came at her goofy azzz. Had nothing to do with her looks. She then went into victim mode immediately and dug the hole irreparably deep.
Naw, ain’t no excuse to “come at” anyone for a random video game opinion no matter how bad it is.

Just looking at a couple of her tweets chick is annoying and insufferable as fukk but she don’t deserve an internet hate mob. People could have/should have left her opinion alone. People like OP amplifying it for further abuse is worse than her saying that shyt in the first place. I and many people wouldn’t even know about it if people like the OP didn’t promote it. That shyt ain’t cool :smh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naw, ain’t no excuse to “come at” anyone for a random video game opinion no matter how bad it is.

Just looking at a couple of her tweets chick is annoying and insufferable as fukk but she don’t deserve an internet hate mob. People could have/should have left her opinion alone. People like OP amplifying it for further abuse is worse than her saying that shyt in the first place. I and many people wouldn’t even know about it if people like the OP didn’t promote it. That shyt ain’t cool :smh:
They came at her over a dumb take just like people come at you here for your dumb takes. Only difference is you "laugh" it off and quote your phrase where she said y'all hate me cause I'm ugly. That's where it went off the rails. That's actually what happened. Miss me with all that condoning bs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They came at her over a dumb take just like people come at you here for your dumb takes. Only difference is you "laugh" it off and quote your phrase where she said y'all hate me cause I'm ugly. That's where it went off the rails. That's actually what happened. Miss me with all that condoning bs.
Big difference from what happens here and what happens when the incel hate crew gets a hold of somebody. :stopitslime:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Big difference from what happens here and what happens when the incel hate crew gets a hold of somebody. :stopitslime:
And your point is? I told you she handled it wrong and they jumped on her after. Trying to find the meaning of your capery here. I just gave a summery as i watched the show live when it aired and then fallot. You're essentially having a convo with yourself here. I'll bow out so you can fully enjoy it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And your point is? I told you she handled it wrong and they jumped on her after. Trying to find the meaning of your capery here. I just gave a summery as i watched the show live when it aired and then fallot. You're essentially having a convo with yourself here. I'll bow out so you can fully enjoy it.
My point is none of it is justified. Which you seemed to attempt to do with your first post.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op post says otherwise.

Sony Stan's are just haters

No reason to call the chick ugly or dumb for her take.

Stan's just didn't like what was said and made it personal, as they tend to do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Op post says otherwise.

Sony Stan's are just haters

No reason to call the chick ugly or dumb for her take.

Stan's just didn't like what was said and made it personal, as they tend to do.
she a “ugly dumb bytch” cause she had a bad opinion.

And “she handled it wrong”

Sony stans wild :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Weirdo stans putting words in my mouth. 2 of the reasons this sub is in the state it's in.
I didn’t put words in your mouth.

It’s right in the op. Dude called her a dumb ugly bytch for having an opinion he disagreed with.

Then you came in talmbout she handled it wrong by being upset people were calling her things like “ugly dumb bytch”

:smh: