I just saw the worst gaming take of all time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t see any xbox game dropping next year outside of forza scoring better than horizon this year, including starfield

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall said the same thing about god of war :laff:
I didn’t say anything about god of war.

But God of War was delayed outside of the year it was first announced for as most games have been.

Sony usually has a good showing/trailer/deep dive of their games at least a year before release.

They have not said/shown much of Spider-man 2. If they don’t show it at the VGAs y’all might as well let go of the 2023 dream.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But God of War was delayed outside of the year it was first announced for as most games have been.

Sony usually has a good showing/trailer/deep dive of their games at least a year before release.

They have not said/shown much of Spider-man 2. If they don’t show it at the VGAs y’all might as well let go of the 2023 dream.

The game im most looking forward to is final fantasy i don’t really care :manny:

But expecting sony to not have a big game release for 2023 is like expecting xbox to have a big game release

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We didn’t see anything about God of war until the last few months of this year and was still released on time. Spiderman 2 is coming out in 2023. I know it hurts hearing it but it’s happening

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game im most looking forward to is final fantasy i don’t really care :manny:
Expect a Final Fantasy game on time brehs :mjlol: :mjcry:
But expecting sony to not have a big game release for 2023 is like expecting xbox to have a big game release
They will probably have factions. But again, stuff is usually announced and/or shown off by now. They are gonna have to pull some surprises :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman 2
Final fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy VII remake all coming out in 2023 and this nikka still thinks Xbox will destroy Sony in 2023

And in the following years we still got Wolverine which will be a mega hit. KOTOR, Naughty Dog’s AAA game and other unannounced games. My nikka, sony is just warming up :mjlol: