i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
u think i used my facebook? :heh: what a dumb little faggit u are :laff:

this loser created another email and facebook account just for this :dead: I hope sissymander is paying you well for all these hours of research he got you doing :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Page 1 :pachaha:

This MY thread now you dusty sh!t stain :pacspit: @charmander

@flea leave @2meo out of this :damn:

you just making it worse for chanda tumeo fam

i'm trying to throw him a liferaft, but he's going around snitching to youtube and trying to hack emails

and that's not what friends do :francis:
There's a million Chanda Tumeo's, maybe it was the guy whose pic you stole? :lupe:

so you sayin there's another chanda tumeo that works for karen flannery and reported the youtube with the video of her you made?

i'll be sure to relay this info to her, thanks for the heads up

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this loser created another email and facebook account just for this :dead: I hope sissymander is paying you well for all these hours of research he got you doing :bryan:
I aint doing this for my dog char, im doing this for ME u goofy faggit :laff: this faggit thinks we friends? muthafukka i hope u lose your job and die faggit :pachaha:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
so you sayin there's another chanda tumeo that works for karen flannery and reported the youtube with the video of her you made?

i'll be sure to relay this info to her, thanks for the heads up

@charmander out here snitch to cacs now :bryan:

I aint doing this for my dog char, im doing this for ME u goofy faggit :laff: this faggit thinks we friends? muthafukka i hope u lose your job and die faggit :pachaha:

I forgot how badly I embarassed you these past few weeks, no wonder you wanted some payback :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

I forgot how badly I embarassed you these past few weeks, no wonder you wanted some payback :russ:

after you went and filed tattletale complaints to youtube and tried hacking my email, i think it's only right i can give karen flannery some notice that chanda tumeo's out here getting drunk and uploading videos of her insulting her

it seems like the fair and right thing to do :obama:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

lol embarrass me :mjlol: There's absolutely NOTHING a guy that looks like u
3090it3.jpg
could EVER do to embarrass me. Except force me to play soccer like a fakkit :mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
after you went and filed tattletale complaints to youtube and tried hacking my email, i think it's only right i can give karen flannery some notice that chanda tumeo's out here getting drunk and uploading videos of her insulting her

You're a good man :salute:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

:russ: what a fukking rat. I didn't realize I'd had this much of an effect on you two fakkits but I see I really have demoralized the shyt of you :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
lol embarrass me :mjlol: There's absolutely NOTHING a guy that looks like u
3090it3.jpg
could EVER do to embarrass me. Except force me to play soccer like a fakkit :mjlol:

you getting shoulder leaned on by 4ft midget cacs you embarass yourself everyday :bryan:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
i think he tried to hack into the email too, it said there was unusual activity detected on the account

that's not nice @2meo why would you do that :what: if you want it to stop just let us know :smile:

@2meo is so obsessed with the idea of being an internet gang boss that he'd let pictures of his dirty, roach riddled studio apt get exposed before he taps out :dead: