i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@flea @Bishop KG Dinero @blackestofpanthers @hustlemania look at this email i received

We'd like to inform you that we've received an impersonation complaint regarding your YouTube account Chanda Tumeo.

i wonder who went and snitched to youtube?? :lupe: somebody really doesn't want that video up

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:mjlol: This is the fifth straight day these losers have spent researching me and they still got nothing :dead:

Her Facebook is private but keep lying fakkit :umad:

All this time to research and you still gotta resort to :duck:'s

Unlike you two pussies I'm not on here 24/7. :russ:

If i still have a job next time you two losers tag me this gotta be the biggest failed exposed ever :bryan:
Yea her facebook is private, but that didnt stop me from sending her a friend request and leaving her a nice little message from Chanda :smile:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@flea @Bishop KG Dinero @blackestofpanthers @hustlemania look at this email i received

We'd like to inform you that we've received an impersonation complaint regarding your YouTube account Chanda Tumeo.

i wonder who went and snitched to youtube?? :lupe: somebody really doesn't want that video up
He's a corny dude who does lame shyt. Guy actually got a few buddies of his to go around negging people saying that I'm behind it :rudy:
Also i have no idea why yall are going back and forth with kermit da hustla :russ: and no I'm not talking about chanda :mjpls:

Edit:
eDhex75.jpg

Who does lame shyt like that :what:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
lol @charmander negged me, i wonder why :lolbron:

:umad:

@charmander told me he ran you off the board though :dahell:

And :scusthov: @2meo working for a racist white woman that wrote on her Facebook that if it was her choice she'd hang them all. U got no type of self respect @2meo :scust:
Her Facebook is private but keep lying fakkit :umad:

All this time to research and you still gotta resort to :duck:'s

Yea her facebook is private, but that didnt stop me from sending her a friend request and leaving her a nice little message from Chanda :smile:

So how did you post on her wall if her facebook is private? You got all this dirt on me but you gotta resort to lying :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

So if I get in touch with her I could find out your facebook if I had a week spare to google and research you :ohhh:. Dumb move @flea, lucky for you I gotta job though :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Chanda out here snitching. @2meo is not only a social misfit but also a rat :laff:

i think he tried to hack into the email too, it said there was unusual activity detected on the account

that's not nice @2meo why would you do that :what: if you want it to stop just let us know :smile:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i think he tried to hack into the email too, it said there was unusual activity detected on the account

that's not nice @2meo why would you do that :what: if you want it to stop just let us know :smile:
There's a million Chanda Tumeo's, maybe it was the guy whose pic you stole? :lupe: