i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
My lord brehs :lupe:
undertaker-sitting-up.gif

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@2meo use a fukkin bum akh

nikka tryna be from new york and harlem and shyt... U fukkin cracka u from Holland be yaself nah mean nikkas dikk ridin usin all types a advance dialects and shyt man my u tryna get a autograph from my man char or sum i could arrange that send 199 euroes plus postage and handling to 123 eat. A . dikk ave any city american u euro pop fakkit
:laff::laff::laff:

yall got me in moma mode now CHILDREN CHILDREN CALM THEE FUCC DOWN ALL OF U's
Yes ma'am :leon:

I'll kick your sh!t in for entire threads the same way I do any other poster you dimwitted ignoramous. :mjlol:
u supposed to be a pro black panther but u talking bout kicking in a black womans shyt cuz she told yall to calm down??????? o ok
I knew you'd step back in your lane with all them empty ass threats. You don't possess the mental prowess nor a broad enough vocabulary for this verbal warfare, foh toots :mjlol:
Claim to care about the black community then shyt all over your elders, brehs :upsetfavre:

@2meo looks exactly how I expected him to look and that's all I'll say.
I know this must be sweet for you after he almost fukked up your marriage over some coli drama :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@charmander you son of a bytch you did it again, always provide top knotch entertaining fukkery. These dudes don't realize they woke up a sleeping giant. Shedding a tear, feel like im back on sohh in it's prime.

i just be tryna cool and post dumb shyt but these obsessed emotional ass weirdo nikkas made me bring it back to projectcovo :wow:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3

i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick :mjcry:

sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store

but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me :wow:

i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens

lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands

pics coming soon

let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs :banderas:

Cutest Coli story of the month! :hamster:

when the last time you nikkas saved a life

and yes i'm twisted rye meow

Oh my god you're the cutest with that lil kitty! :noah: :dead:

I wish I could rep you for rescuing that little fluffball :mjcry: