i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:mjlol: This is the fifth straight day these losers have spent researching me and they still got nothing :dead:
And :scusthov: @2meo working for a racist white woman that wrote on her Facebook that if it was her choice she'd hang them all. U got no type of self respect @2meo :scust:
Her Facebook is private but keep lying fakkit :umad:

All this time to research and you still gotta resort to :duck:'s

Unlike you two pussies I'm not on here 24/7. :russ:

If i still have a job next time you two losers tag me this gotta be the biggest failed exposed ever :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:mjlol: This is the fifth straight day these losers have spent researching me and they still got nothing :dead:

Her Facebook is private but keep lying fakkit :umad:

All this time to research and you still gotta resort to :duck:'s

Unlike you two pussies I'm not on here 24/7. :russ:

If i still have a job next time you two losers tag me this gotta be the biggest failed exposed ever :bryan:

but chanda you told us you don't work there anymore and she got fired

so why would us talking to karen flannery have any impact on your job status pal?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
but chanda you told us you don't work there anymore and she got fired

so why would us talking to karen flannery have any impact on your job status pal?
:mjlol: you been talking for 2 days about how you gonna cost me my job. Anything less than that and you losers take yet another L to me :blessed: