i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i'm just trying to help you be the best you that you can be

promoting the brand

that's what friends do

also that video was from last year
:duck:

You still not posting anything I haven't already on here myself so you wasted yet another night researching coli members :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:duck:

You still not posting anything I haven't already on here myself so you wasted yet another night researching coli members :umad:

i don't understand

you claim to have posted it before, and say you don't work there anymore, and say she got fired

so why did you take it off youtube within moments of me posting it originally? :patrice:

chanda pal you gotta think before you type, you're all over the place buddy

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
What I miss breh :heh:

our good pal chanda tumeo got drunk one night and made a youtube video with his boss's pic trying to slander her good name out of spite, for reasons unknown

he's usually such a mild mannered chap..i suppose the alcohol made him do it :francis:

he deleted that video off his channel damn near instantly as soon as i posted it, even tho he says he doesn't work for her anymore and she got fired :leon:

luckily i am a man who thinks ahead

it's only a few seconds long...maybe he had second thoughts :obama:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
our good pal chanda tumeo got drunk one night and made a youtube video with his boss's pic trying to slander her good name out of spite, for reasons unknown

he's usually such a mild mannered chap..i suppose the alcohol made him do it :francis:

he deleted that video off his channel damn near instantly as soon as i posted it, even tho he says he doesn't work for her anymore and she got fired :leon:

luckily i am a man who thinks ahead

it's only a few seconds long...maybe he had second thoughts :obama:

Holy fukk what a loser :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This is who u called a boss @2meo
dame.png

33xzy8j.jpg

This puny little euro's whole life is an L :laff:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
There's no way you have a job quit lying :bryan:

:russ: SAME exact thing i said when i read that bullsh!t. That redneck crud ball doesnt work nor own a vehicle, and he lives with his mom at 28yrs old :mjlol:

sound like someone else you know @flea ?
:sas1: :russ:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I saw a baby kitten three years ago in the park by herself. I picked her up and put her in my car. She was so precious :mjcry: I wanted to take her but, I was living with my sister for the summer and she hates cats. So I put her back out in the road :mjcry:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
give me a second little faggit, im bout to pretend to be Chanda and ruin your boyfriend's life bytch boy :umad:

Youre another bum without a job car and lives with his mother at damn near 30 :mjlol:

Its no wonder you and that diseased fukker chlamydimander share so much common ground :mjlol: