i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:francis: we didn't delete no pics like ya daddy did. If that was us and we were so embarrassed wouldn't that be the first logical thing to do?:ohhh:

Keep posting my 10 year old soundclick I think it's pretty obvious nobody gives a fukk :mjlol:

how would you delete pics @flea uploaded? :sas1:

i'm crying at how yall are talkin for each other now

miss chanda and profag on some soulmate shyt :dead: ol finish each others sentences ass fakkits

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
you a bigger bytch than ya daddy @flea :russ:. How you gonna go and get stomped out in ya own thread again :wow: :dead:

you can tell pro wrestling and internet arguments are the closest miss chanda has ever been to a real fight or confrontation

he always talmbout stomping out and bullying like this shyt matters to anybody :dead:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
corny

even your boyfriend chanda tumeo knows i'm an african

meanwhile neither of you have proved anything except that you're emotional weirdo fakkits :dead:

Listen here you delusional culture vulturing inbred hick. Hanging with a few Africans online and learning a few slang words doesn't make you an African. You fake fukk. :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
you can tell pro wrestling and internet arguments are the closest miss chanda has ever been to a real fight or confrontation

he always talmbout stomping out and bullying like this shyt matters to anybody :dead:
:lolbron: the only proof we got of you being in a confrontation the swelling round ya eyes in pic. Did you take this to show the cops :russ:?
mustymander1.png

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: the only proof we got of you being in a confrontation the swelling round ya eyes in pic. Did you take this to show the cops :russ:?

yall been spammin that goofy old ass photoshopped pic for 24 hours and no one cares :dead: not 1 single cosign, dap or laugh

i can admit it's a shytty pic of me, but i don't care...i've posted dozens of pics of myself on here :russ: profag googled damn near all of em last night after he got exposed catfishing nikkas

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
yall been spammin that goofy old ass photoshopped pic for 24 hours and no one cares :dead: not 1 single cosign, dap or laugh

i can admit it's a shytty pic of me, but i don't care...i've posted dozens of pics of myself on here :russ: profag googled damn near all of em last night after he got exposed catfishing nikkas

It's been posted twice :stopitslime: meanwhile you two losers have spent the last 48 hours googling my name and reading through 10 year old posts I made and still didn't come with anything funny :russ:

So that isn't your feminine frail aids riddled carcass in that pic I just posted? :lupe: You ashamed of yaself strugglemander :heh:?