i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:mjlol:theres not even that many cheerleaders on ya team nancy. You flea and a couple of the other lackeys been roasting me over me saying 'arse' in 2004? Really? :dead: Your diseased self is posted all over these last 3 pages looking like an aids victim yet you think anyone gives a fukk about what I said 11 years ago :bryan:

Don't you have a fukkery academy to be running Sam? :lupe:
6a0177449d1b30970d019b02627eba970b-350wi

:russ: ... @charmander looks diseased too :scusthov: like, dirty white boy incurable infections everywhere type diseased :scusthov:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: ... @charmander looks diseased too :scusthov: like, dirty white boy anyincurable infections everywhere type diseased :scusthov:

funny how the only nikkas who got anything to say about how i look are 2 shook losers that no one has ever seen :dead: a euro geek keyboard rapper with a girl name and some autistic troll that impersonates nikkas he finds cute :gag:

yall goin out hand in hand like thelma and louise...i respect the loyalty :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
but I thought you'd been roasting our pics for 30 straight pages :dahell:?

:mjlol: he looks like the dirty bum type to share needles :scust:

both of you got embarrassed and denied they was yall tho :sas1:

profag then proceeded to impersonate 3 other nikkas he thought was attractive :dead: your only ally is a catfishing fakkit

silly chanda in here getting all worked up again :russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
funny how the only nikkas who got anything to say about how i look are 2 shook losers that no one has ever seen :dead: a euro geek keyboard rapper with a girl name and some autistic troll that impersonates nikkas he finds cute :gag:

yall goin out hand in hand like thelma and louise...i respect the loyalty :laff:

We're Black, something you pretend to be but never WILL be :umad: :mjlol:
You don't get no hood pass you filthy animal. Is that why you mad? :umad:
That's why you've had to fulfill your yearning to be Black by posting on various hip hop forums the past 10+ years of your worthless life :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
We're Black, something you pretend to be but never WILL be :umad: :mjlol:
You don't get no hood pass you filthy animal. Is that why you mad? :umad:
That's why you've had to fulfill your yearning to be Black by posting on various hip hop forums the past 10+ years of your worthless life :bryan:

corny

even your boyfriend chanda tumeo knows i'm an african

meanwhile neither of you have proved anything except that you're emotional weirdo fakkits :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
both of you got embarrassed and denied they was yall tho :sas1:

profag then proceeded to impersonate 3 other nikkas he thought was attractive :dead: your only ally is a catfishing fakkit

silly chanda in here getting all worked up again :russ:
:francis: we didn't delete no pics like ya daddy did. If that was us and we were so embarrassed wouldn't that be the first logical thing to do?:ohhh:

how fitting

a gif of fake fighting posted by a fake euro that signed a fake deal to rocafella :dead:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=203107

tell jigga i said what up m8 :russ:

Keep posting my 10 year old soundclick I think it's pretty obvious nobody gives a fukk :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
he's even replying for miss chanda now :dead:

yall really are quite a couple...i'm glad the coli could hook you up with a lil foreign bytch :wow:
you a bigger bytch than ya daddy @flea :russ:. How you gonna go and get stomped out in ya own thread again :wow: :dead: