i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:mjlol:
It's monday. I thought it would have been funny that he lied about the whole thing, when in fact, he just stole a kitten from someone's yard and fabricated a heart warming story so he wouldn't get in trouble. There's probably a "Lost kitten" sign on a telephone pole near his home already.

That duck dynasty looking inbred probably cooked and ate that poor cat :scust:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
you and your weirdo fukkbuddy been gettin roasted by dozens of people for the past 20 pages :dead:

chanda tumeo :laff:

:mjlol:theres not even that many cheerleaders on ya team nancy. You flea and a couple of the other lackeys been roasting me over me saying 'arse' in 2004? Really? :dead: Your diseased self is posted all over these last 3 pages looking like an aids victim yet you think anyone gives a fukk about what I said 11 years ago :bryan:

cornball response from a loser who's face look like a over boiled cheddarwurst

Don't you have a fukkery academy to be running Sam? :lupe:
6a0177449d1b30970d019b02627eba970b-350wi

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:mjlol:theres not even that many cheerleaders on ya team nancy. You flea and a couple of the other lackeys been roasting me over me saying 'arse' in 2004? Really? :dead: Your diseased self is posted all over these last 3 pages looking like an aids victim yet you think anyone gives a fukk about what I said 11 years ago :bryan:

Don't you have a fukkery academy to be running Sam? :lupe:
6a0177449d1b30970d019b02627eba970b-350wi

sorry miss chanda

i can't talk to a euro wrestling nerd with a female name seriously :dead:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
cornball response from a loser who's face look like a over boiled cheddarwurst

:manny: whoever that dude is I bet he's winning more than you :umad:... considering the fact that you don't even like women and prefer get your sh!t packed in nightly by your transexual boy toy :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
sorry miss chanda

i can't talk to a euro wrestling nerd with a female name seriously :dead:
So why have you been googling my name for the last 48 hours? Do you just stand back and admire me from afar sissymander? :dahell:

You never heard anyone with my name before so how is it female? :russ: This from the fakkit who calls herself a goddess :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:manny: whoever that dude is I bet he's winning more than you :umad:... considering the fact that you don't even like women and prefer get your sh!t packed in nightly by your transexual boy toy :mjlol:
don't forget the last time @Bishop KG Dinero's pics were posted on the coli he was getting clowned by the entire salon for having a dikk smaller than Chyna's clit :dead: