i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
It's been posted twice :stopitslime: meanwhile you two losers have spent the last 48 hours googling my name and reading through 10 year old posts I made and still didn't come with anything funny :russ:

So that isn't your feminine frail aids riddled carcass in that pic I just posted? :lupe: You ashamed of yaself strugglemander :heh:?

i know english aint your first language chanda

but try to keep up :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
That confirmed incestual pedophile said that I then deleted them :mjlol:, from somebody elses profile no less :bryan:
The amount of time these two retards have infested in these failed exposures I wouldn't be surprised if they created the profile themselves :mjlol: . It sounds like @flea has took a pic of some random guy on the street and uploaded it so nobody can reverse image search it :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The amount of time these two retards have infested in these failed exposures I wouldn't be surprised if they created the profile themselves :mjlol: . It sounds like @flea has took a pic of some random guy on the street and uploaded it so nobody can reverse image search it :dead:

what failed exposure?

you're chanda tumeo, a euro wannabe poser that thought he could get signed to rocafella with them corny struggle keyboard battle raps :dead: these are all facts

profag got caught red handed pretending to be 4 different nikkas in this thread :dead: these are all facts

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
what failed exposure?

you're chanda tumeo, a euro wannabe poser that thought he could get signed to rocafella with them corny struggle keyboard battle raps :dead: these are all facts

profag got caught red handed pretending to be 4 different nikkas in this thread :dead: these are all facts
I'm an African who likes Hip-Hop? :ohhh: This is worse than the @chris b exposure :damn:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That confirmed incestual pedophile said that I then deleted them :mjlol:, from somebody elses profile no less :bryan:
U deleted them SECONDS after I posted them and then u put your page to private :laff:
idreww.jpg

I thought u said u weren't Cuddy Ranx :sas1: