i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:dwhillhuh: So you didn't believe me when I told you that wasn't my FB page
HAHAHAHAHAHHA U mean the same facebook page i forced u to delete all your pictures Cuddy Ranx? The same page u admitted to being yours? Do i gotta post the pic of u with your haitian homie and u wearing a fukkign du-rag? :sas1:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
went from being a light skinned gravel faced mosquito head creep

to a bald nikka from indiana he was attracted to from a youtube video

to some goofy bootleg marshawn lynch posting in a library :laff:

what a pathetic lying weirdo

Gotchu seething that you've been insulting absolutely NO ONE for the past 10 pages :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
You caught all them brain cramps from your stupid as trying to think of skin insults, for nothing :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I am a Black Afrikan blooded KING. I am light years above you in every facet of existence on this earth. Face it you inbred filthy cac :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
HAHAHAHAHAHHA U mean the same facebook page i forced u to delete all your pictures Cuddy Ranx? The same page u admitted to being yours? Do i gotta post the pic of u with your haitian homie and u wearing a fukkign du-rag? :sas1:

how many personas does profag_cracker got :ohhh:

what kind of straight adult male spends all his time looking for men to impersonate on the internet? :dead:

"mmm yea he cute....ima use his pics :takedat: " fukking fakkit :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i just posted a picture of myself a couple days ago, go dig that up u malnourished faggit :smugdraper:
I don't have time to research you, you weirdo :what:
how does it feel chanda

knowing the only guy defending you is a weirdo who pretended to be 3 nikkas in 1 day and posts gay photoshops in threads for attention

a compulsive liar caping for a euro fraud :mjlol:

@ProBlack Panther an African king :salute:

The only person on your side is a drug addicted pedophile :heh: but he is your 'dad' I guess so he gotta defend you :scust:

Big Daddy

Daps

:mindblown: I'm done trying to save you homey :snoop: you can post Cuddy fb sh!t all you want, he aint my homie like that and I really don't give a fk I don't fk with Jamaicans like that anyway :manny: (no offense to any if reading this)

You dumb mothafukka :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Gotchu seething that you've been insulting absolutely NO ONE for the past 10 pages :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
You caught all them brain cramps from your stupid as trying to think of skin insults, for nothing :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I am a Black Afrikan blooded KING. I am light years above you in every facet of existence on this earth. Face it you inbred filthy cac :mjlol:

you prolly a gay ass whiteboy at the end of the day :scust:

you talk like one, act like one, and you been caught pretending to be 4 different nikkas on here :scust: all cac traits

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
how many personas does profag_cracker got :ohhh:

what kind of straight adult male spends all his time looking for men to impersonate on the internet? :dead:

"mmm yea he cute....ima use his pics :takedat: " fukking fakkit :laff:
He's clearly a batty boy. This dude still wears white tall tees bruh :scust: He has ZERO swag and he simps on facebook :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:mindblown: I'm done trying to save you homey :snoop: you can post Cuddy fb sh!t all you want, he aint my homie like that and I really don't give a fk I don't fk with Jamaicans like that anyway :manny: (no offense to any if reading this)

You dumb mothafukka :mjlol:
This faggit calling me homie now :laff: wait til i get off work, we gon see what a bummy fukkboy u are :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I don't have time to research you, you weirdo :what:

@ProBlack Panther an African king :salute:

The only person on your side is a drug addicted pedophile :heh: but he is your 'dad' I guess so he gotta defend you :scust:

you and your weirdo fukkbuddy been gettin roasted by dozens of people for the past 20 pages :dead:

chanda tumeo :laff:

Big Daddy

Daps
This faggit calling me homie now :laff: wait til i get off work, we gon see what a bummy fukkboy u are :umad:

Did this dirty little midget JNCO jeans wearing cac just call me "bummy", as clean as I be everyday :what: :mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3
i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick
sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store
but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me
i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens
lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands
pics coming soon
let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs
Steal white people's kittens, breh...

.. out their own backyards.

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

Big Daddy

Daps
you and your weirdo fukkbuddy been gettin stalked by 2 people for the past 20 pages :dead:

chanda tumeo :laff:

When we kick yall nikkas sh!t in for entire threads the Coli joins us, when yall stalk us for entire threads it's literally just the two of yall. Cacs of a feather sticking together :wow: :mjlol: