i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@ProBlack Panther is this true breh?...

bruh...scroll up a lil

he tried to play it off like it's not even him, that he got that pic from me :wtf: my avatar before this one was Jeff Teague of the hawks for about a year straight...way before he ever joined the coli :dead:

he's clearly a deranged pathological liar and a fukking weirdo, don't expect him to tell you the truth :heh:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
bruh...scroll up a lil

he tried to play it off like it's not even him, that he got that pic from me :wtf: my avatar before this one was Jeff Teague of the hawks for about a year straight...way before he ever joined the coli :dead:

he's clearly a deranged pathological liar and a fukking weirdo, don't expect him to tell you the truth :heh:
Okay yeah I remember that Jeff Teague joint you had... The picture he was trying mad hard to look serious in:dead:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Okay yeah I remember that Jeff Teague joint you had... The picture he was trying mad hard to look serious in:dead:

So who had that pic as their avi then :ohhh: i know someone here remembers, and i couldve sworn it was @hickmander i got it from because i took it and made it my avi that day to insult him :patrice:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
So who had that pic as their avi then :ohhh: i know someone here remembers, and i couldve sworn it was @hickmander i got it from because i took it and made it my avi that day to insult him :patrice:
Naw he had that Jeff Teague avi for a hot minute fam... I don't think it was him b...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qm2fahE.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
ewe @ this pencil mustache wearing fuccboi leaving a 3 paragraph neg comment talking about nut sacks and chins :laff:

he just got caught lying about who he is :dead:

now he's got some random bald nikka in his avatar cuz he's embarrassed :dead: i done made his weirdo ass change avatars and identities 3 times today