i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
mustymander1.png

How the fk u bout a hunnid twenty lbs soaking wet but you got a gut :mjlol: you filthy hillbilly cum guzzling ball of dirt:laff:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You fukk men. Trannies, to be exact. Hope sh!tmander knows youre probably fappin off to these pics as we speak you disgusting sodomite :scust: :mjlol:

You stay saying the exact same shyt. :dead:

I've never seen you post pictures of a bytch, only dudes. You clearly are struggling with an identity crisis friend

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
20785.jpg

you can see the visible layers of dirt and filth have collected on this nikka's face :dead:

bell pepper nose, chester molester lookin nikka :dead:

wait a minute, I remember this rat face fuccboi. This boi mustache look like a ring of dirt around somebody neck :dead:

he used to be on tiny chat and got clowned by some females the stopped posting. :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You stay saying the exact same shyt. :dead:

I've never seen you post pictures of a bytch, only dudes. You clearly are struggling with an identity crisis friend

what can you expect from a nikka who looks like him and post pics like this

Make threads about missing other nikkas brehs

tumblr_m8veyntVm61rzn2fpo1_400.png

nikka prolly been archiving pics of coli nikkas for months to add to his collection :scust:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
wait a minute, I remember this rat face fuccboi. This boi mustache look like a ring of dirt around somebody neck :dead:

he used to be on tiny chat and got clowned by some females the stopped posting. :laff:

i remember hearing how he got clowned off the tinychat cam too :dead:

no bytches on here like this ugly, broke dirtball :dead: