i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:russ: Except that pic ain't me, you losers must be pretty desperate. How many hours did you spend researching me @flea looking for pics :dead:?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
:salute:i rescued a cat with a squirrel tail that was was looking straving by a store near my home....got it its shots and flea bath the day and week after I let my gf at time daughter name it (Cinderella she was 4 years old brehs) and we had it 7 months before somebody run her over...I'm still sick about it damn near 10 years later..:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:..my aunt I grew up with was a cat person so :salute:to anybody who is one (dogs too brehs)

Edit: didn't know y'all brehs was beefing with the homie @2meo I ain't with that pleghboi:birdman:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:russ: Except that pic ain't me, you losers must be pretty desperate. How many hours did you spend researching me @flea looking for pics :dead:?

:pachaha: we got their real pics they got fake ones of us :russ:

Two cacs vs two Afrikan blood KINGS, no contest :whew:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I avoided this thread cause I couldn't handle the cutness of the kitteh.

I finally enter and realize it's all out warfare between posters. :leon:

This ain't war nikka :childplease: This is two Afrikan Kings kicking the sh!t outta a pedophilic dominicac and his tranny guzzling idol :mjlol:

Oh yeah, and their adopted inbred stepson Hickmander :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:dead: :deadmanny:

no wonder he's searching so hard for some fake pics to frame as us when this bytch looks like dome dope addict thot
:bryan:

why chanda tumeo refugee ass only talk like this on the coli, but on his uk real rhymaz site he talked like a typical euro fakkit? :mjlol:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4629&PID=45347&title=stoic-vs-game#45347

Stoic your verse was kinda boring I was reading it thinking your flow was off and punchlines seemed forced. Some shyt in there was all right but for the most I wasn't feeling it.

Games verse was tight I was laughing my arse off at some of that shyt

:dead:

phony ass loser...no wonder the only nikka caping for him got exposed last night for pretending to be random men he found on the internet :laff: 2 exposed autistic sissies dying in each other's arms

this thread already one of the top results when nikkas search yer goofy arse m8 innit, we gon make your bytch ass famous like you always wanted :umad: maybe rocafella will finally make that call chanda