i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
i remember hearing how he got clowned off the tinychat cam too :dead:

no bytches on here like this ugly, broke dirtball :dead:

Even the ugly bytches clowned him. My man got craters and dirt bike jumps riddled all over his unwashed face. Homeboy need some noxema asap because his face look like a treasure map, I feel like if I follow the dots I'll end up a millionaire :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Even the ugly bytches clowned him. My man got craters and dirt bike jumps riddled all over his unwashed face. Homeboy need some noxema asap because his face look like a treasure map, I feel like if I follow the dots I'll end up a millionaire :dead:

the acne scars and potholes in his lil shriveled lopsided potato face look like a connect the dot puzzle of a homosexual :dead:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
you keep a file of wild mango photos and you got clowned for it.

ya boo boo tutemero, tumeo, mark mero whatever the fukk his name is got roasted toasted and burnt to a crisp and now u just taking desperate swings at air :dead:
I have absolutely no dog in this fight but the random Marc Mero shyt has me:deadrose:

Daps
Irony - thread becomes guys postings each other's pics sub complimenting each other.

Black zoo landers.

I miss my baby bossette mafia. The 8s she would do as soon as I stand, sent me to work asap. I wish I still has her, closer than most of the humans I know, save a handful.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
5ff0g4.jpg

this fakkit's face look like a shriveled up hotdog u left in the microwave for too long. mfer face flaky as shyt :mjlol: broke piece of shyt sporting plastic earrings :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Irony - thread becomes guys postings each other's pics sub complimenting each other.

Black zoo landers.

I miss my baby bossette mafia. The 8s she would do as soon as I stand, sent me to work asap. I wish I still has her, closer than most of the humans I know, save a handful.

yea profag panther has a thing for collecting and analyzing other men's pics :scust:

he should take his L and leave with a lil bit of dignity

what happened to your kitty tho? :lupe:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
profag been desperately googling pics of me for hours :dead:

i really hurt this weasel faced, squash headed, lazy eyed fakkit's feelings :laff:

You know whats really about to make your feelings singe to the core? :lolbron:

Is that you and I both know that's not me in my avi :sas1:

We KNOW that I actually stole that pic from YOU when you had it as YOUR avi when i first joined :sas2:

And now everybody knows :lolbron:

Meaning, all your lame forced regurgitated 'insults' are herby null and void. :wow:

I always win, and you cant stand it :umad:

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
5ff0g4.jpg

this fakkit's face look like a shriveled up hotdog u left in the microwave for too long. mfer face flaky as shyt :mjlol: broke piece of shyt sporting plastic earrings :heh:

holy shyt :gag:

his skin was disgusting enough in the avatar size...the full size got my stomach hurting :huhldup: nikka looks like a burn victim that uses burger king rags to exfoliate

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
You know whats really about to make your feelings singe to the core? :lolbron:

Is that you and I both know that's not me in my avi :sas1:

We KNOW that I actually stole that pic from YOU when you had it as YOUR avi when i first joined :sas2:

And now everybody knows :lolbron:

Meaning, all your lame forced regurgitated 'insults' are herby null and void. :wow:

I always win, and you cant stand it :umad:

russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

wow

this is the epitome of pathetic....he really made up some elaborate autistic story cuz he's embarrassed and in his feelings :dead:

he's more ashamed of himself than his euro boo chanda tumeo :dead:

Daps
I taught her how to jump out the window to go outside. So when I moved, I realised summer time she would try and jump. I gave her to my friend while I moved back to my mums. The cage got kept hostage by her spoilt sis and we never saw each other again. I failed as her mother:to::snoop::to::mjcry:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I taught her how to jump out the window to go outside. So when I moved, I realised summer time she would try and jump. I gave her to my friend while I moved back to my mums. The cage got kept hostage by her spoilt sis and we never saw each other again. I failed as her mother:to::snoop::to::mjcry:

:sadcam: don't blame yourself

i'm sure Allah let that series of events happen for a reason :mjcry:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest