i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@ikbm why didnt u holla at me nd let me pay for it? U dont have 12 fukking dollars?

nikka told me and @Mook he would rather use that 12 for a hoagie and a haircut
LCuUt.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
this desperate furious pedophile lookin nikka in here beggin anyone to dap him or cosign him :dead:

lil lazy eyed gravel faced cornball :mjlol:

Witless cac starts everything off with "this [insert lame insult].."....go wash or something you filthy hick :scust: :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
@2meo damn playboy where u at???

I'm tryna connect and build, nah mean

lets get this collabo poppin and email it to flip mode squad, word is bond son

I'm tryna spit lyricalistic magnificent linguistics with some dope brehs I never met from Idaho. We need a crew name B

I been told your lame, try-too-hard, tranny lusting, plunged out ass to skate up outta this thread you nasty little b!tch. Scram! :camby: :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
@brokewave
@ikbm

The fukk is the name of this cheerleading troupe are yall part of that gay boy band sohh iceyy too? :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
@brokewave
@ikbm

The fukk is the name of this cheerleading troupe are yall part of that gay boy band sohh iceyy too? :mjlol:

ol mosquito face, sandpaper face fakkit in here mad cuz nikkas are clowning his euro fukkbuddy chanda tumeo :dead:

nikka got one eye lookin at the camera and one eye lookin at his nose :laff: :laff:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I been told your lame, try-too-hard, tranny lusting, plunged out ass to skate up outta this thread you nasty little b!tch. Scram! :camby: :mjlol:

you keep a file of wild mango photos and you got clowned for it.

ya boo boo tutemero, tumeo, mark mero whatever the fukk his name is got roasted toasted and burnt to a crisp and now u just taking desperate swings at air :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
you keep a file of wild mango photos and you got clowned for it.

ya boo boo tutemero, tumeo, mark mero whatever the fukk his name is got roasted toasted and burnt to a crisp and now u just taking desperate swings at air :dead:

i forgot that fruitbooty fakkit used to post gay photoshops in threads like some ***** whiteboy :dead:

Big Daddy

Daps
ol mosquito face, sandpaper face fakkit in here mad cuz nikkas are clowning his euro fukkbuddy chanda tumeo :dead:

nikka got one eye lookin at the camera and one eye lookin at his nose :laff: :laff:

yall thought them other cacmander pics were heinous, get a load of this filth :scust:

the EPITOME of 'dirty white boy' :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
mustymander1.png