i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:what: We don't all live on here like you do. Why are you using the phrases we used on you when ya boys @Bishop KG Dinero and @charmander left you stranded for months while the entire tlr roasted you for those pics you went and deleted :mjlol: You still tryna recover from that L? @Illeye buckmatic come look how desperate this fakkit is, he spent the entire day googling my screen name looking for info on me :russ:
I forgot all about that nikka:heh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
don't you have a webpage to build m8? :lupe:

fukk do you know about Africa you dominic00n? :dahell:
This faggit wants to change the topic so bad :laff: Where's you're African pride at when u sit there in your mother's living room watching wrestling :heh: this faggit probably let's cacs lick his face to see if he tastes like chocolate :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
don't worry bout what i do chanda tumeo

just worry bout what's gonna happen :umad:

you better change that gay ass hindu name of yours otherwise your life is finito :mjlol:
:mjlol: at these pathetic threats cuz you sick of me shytting you. nikka thinks he's gonna ruin my life cuz I embarassed him on the coli :dead: Keep plotting your revenge strugglemander I'm sure one day your day will come :lolbron:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This faggit wants to change the topic so bad :laff: Where's you're African pride at when u sit there in your mother's living room watching wrestling :heh: this faggit probably let's cacs lick his face to see if he tastes like chocolate :laff:
you a 4 foot mexicac I don't take shyt you gotta say seriously :dead:

Go build my fanpage fakkit :bryan:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
you a 4 foot mexicac I don't take shyt you gotta say seriously :dead:

Go build my fanpage fakkit :bryan:
Noticed these wrestling fans can never answer this straight up :sas1: your Tribe probably didn't let u take the test to be a man with a bytch ass name like Chanda :laff: u 28 and still considered a little boy in Africa :mjlol:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:what: We don't all live on here like you do. Why are you using the phrases we used on you when ya boys @Bishop KG Dinero and @charmander left you stranded for months while the entire tlr roasted you for those pics you went and deleted :mjlol: You still tryna recover from that L? @Illeye buckmatic come look how desperate this fakkit is, he spent the entire day googling my screen name looking for info on me :russ:

dawg you literally post every hour of everyday under multiple accounts.

you keep a post log of every poster you mad at

and you are in a rep group in 2015, you are literally the lil Zane of the coli :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

chanda in here copping pleas and bytching up at an all time high :laff:

talmbout he made that soundclick when he was 12....

so he was making soundclicks in 99? :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
One sentence only :ufdup:
It's no wonder u gotta wrap your face with musty 2XL white tees. Who the fukk would be intimidated by this faggit looking muthafukka
ivxydu.jpg

Dog id knock all your fukking teeth out :heh: u look soft as fukk :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

chanda in here copping pleas and bytching up at an all time high :laff:

talmbout he made that soundclick when he was 12....

so he was making soundclicks in 99? :dead: