i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Noticed these wrestling fans can never answer this straight up :sas1: your Tribe probably didn't let u take the test to be a man with a bytch ass name like Chanda :laff: u 28 and still considered a little boy in Africa :mjlol:
what kinda retarded cac bullshyt is this? 'my tribe didn't let me take the test to be a man' :wtf:
dawg you literally post every hour of everyday under multiple accounts.

you keep a post log of every poster you mad at

and you are in a rep group in 2015, you are literally the lil Zane of the coli :laff:

you finally come out of hiding from @pro black panther for months and the first person on your mind is me? :bryan: Are you wanting to work with sallymander on her fanpage?
chanda in here copping pleas and bytching up at an all time high :laff:

talmbout he made that soundclick when he was 12....

so he was making soundclicks in 99? :dead:
copping pleas about a 10 year old soundclick? :dahell: I got you fakkits furious pulling ten year old websites up looking for dirt on me this is ridiculous levels of standom :russ:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You talking about faces ? :dahell:

You have ass-eyes :mjlol:

You rat faced george zimmerman looking strung out cac piece of sh!t :pacspit:

Looking like a 43yr old cac who hasnt slept in 3 years :russ:

6jek3b.jpg
I actually look normal. You look like a broke cornball with a struggle hairline and a goofy ass smile. We can look at your pic and KNOW u can't get hoes:mjlol:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@2meo u are such a fukking loser B.You sitting in your group thread digging for dirt and trying to be all extra mysterious boss shyt but u just a friendless loser with no friends.

up here mad that everybody found out what half of us already know, you a anti social fukkboi that probably smells like a musty meat deli

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@2meo u are such a fukking loser B.You sitting in your group thread digging for dirt and trying to be all extra mysterious boss shyt but u just a friendless loser with no friends.

up here mad that everybody found out what half of us already know, you a anti social fukkboi that probably smells like a musty meat deli

Gtfo here you tranny chasing fakkit :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
what kinda retarded cac bullshyt is this? 'my tribe didn't let me take the test to be a man' :wtf:

you finally come out of hiding from @pro black panther for months and the first person on your mind is me? :bryan: Are you wanting to work with sallymander on her fanpage?

copping pleas about a 10 year old soundclick? :dahell: I got you fakkits furious pulling ten year old websites up looking for dirt on me this is ridiculous levels of standom :russ:

hold on Chanda

you said the soundclick was from when you were 12

but now you said it's ten years old

you 28 tho :mjlol:

this euro loser so mad and shook he can't even keep his lies straight anymore

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff: i didn't even peep that :dead:

let's count the lies Chanda Tumeo has came with these past few pages

he lied about his own identity at first :mjlol:

then he lied about his pics

then he lied about when he made his corny ass soundclick

and he lied about going to sleep 2 hours ago...he still in here shook as fukk tryna tag people to come defend him :russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
U need to shave that pedophile mustache faggit. fukkin rat whiskers got u looking like u touch on baby coochie :sitdown:

Not surprising that the thought of pedophilia is on the mind of a poster who has admittedly sexually abused his little sister over 80 times.

And whose only achievement in life was this basic reading and math certificate
2vj7hn6.jpg

:mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Not surprising that the thought of pedophilia is on the mind of a poster who has admittedly sexually abused his little sister over 80 times.

And whose only achievement in life was this basic reading and math certificate
2vj7hn6.jpg

:mjlol:
This coming from the same fat fukk that brags about buying dirt weed because he can't afford loud :laff: why don't u try to land a job better than Walgreens and then u can try to get on my level u ugly bytch :heh: