i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
any time one of his all boy academy mates decide to google him and see what he's been up to...all this is gonna pop up :mjlol:

we gon have thechandatumeostory.blogspot.com the first result anytime someone googles this euro clown
:francis:except I didn't go to no damn allboys school. You fakkits really wanna make me a fanpage :mjlol: I'm sure you have enough spare time on your hands so go ahead be my guest

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i aint done with you yet quasimodo

you fukking gnat faced, dried fish grease faced, pinto bean head ass boy

bring that ass here boy

your head shaped like a water ballon fulla piss you lazy eyed fakkit

the skin on your face look like the outside of a bomb shelter fukk you talmbout :mjlol:

how your hairline start on your forehead and end on your collarbone :dead:

You know i dont read your sh!t if its more than a sentence long :umad:

Ol redneck duck dynasty family lookin ass :scust: :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
He's tapping out :laff:
:what: We don't all live on here like you do. Why are you using the phrases we used on you when ya boys @Bishop KG Dinero and @charmander left you stranded for months while the entire tlr roasted you for those pics you went and deleted :mjlol: You still tryna recover from that L? @Illeye buckmatic come look how desperate this fakkit is, he spent the entire day googling my screen name looking for info on me :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You know i dont read your sh!t if its more than a sentence long :umad:

Ol redneck duck dynasty family lookin ass :scust: :mjlol:

i'm surprised you can read anything with that hideous super mario mushroom nose taking up 80% of your face

you look like a nikka that smells his toilet paper after wiping

mr. potato head ass nikka :laff: how your hairline and one of your eyes tryna leave that crusty ass face

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:what: We don't all live on here like you do. Why are you using the phrases we used on you when ya boys @Bishop KG Dinero and @charmander left you stranded for months while the entire tlr roasted you for those pics you went and deleted :mjlol: You still tryna recover from that L? @Illeye buckmatic come look how desperate this fakkit is, he spent the entire day googling my screen name looking for info on me :russ:

chanda tagging anyone he can think of to come save him :mjlol:

i thought you was goin to sleep m8

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
He needs more reinforcement :laff: