i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
your hairline look like it's running down your neck

you a googly eyed creep with skin like a spalding

you a dirty bum nikka smoking mexican brick weed :dead:

ratatouille lookin ass boy, i'ma light you and the euro chanda up all day :mjlol:

I smell wet dog :scust:
I smell cac :russ:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
your hairline look like it's running down your neck

you a googly eyed creep with skin like a spalding

you a dirty bum nikka smoking mexican brick weed :dead:

ratatouille lookin ass boy, i'ma light you and the euro chanda up all day :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:russ:
I can't believe this frail bytch and this 4 foot nothing mexican midget tryna talk shyt cuz they found a few fake pics :mjlol:. You seriously this mad at me that on a random sunday afternoon without even speaking to me on here you wanted to go research my username :dead:. You losers gotta be furious :bryan:
Dog how the fukk u expect to be a rapper with your goofy ass African accent? :laff: hahahahahahhahaha I bet this goofy faggit though just cause he can alter his last name like 2pac, he thought rapping was his calling :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dog how the fukk u expect to be a rapper with your goofy ass African accent? :laff: hahahahahah
:francis: the soundclick was from when I was 12. When I turned 16 I got a real job we can't all afford to live off our mothers and go to community college till we turn 30 :scust:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I smell wet dog :scust:
I smell cac :russ:

i aint done with you yet quasimodo

you fukking gnat faced, dried fish grease faced, pinto bean head ass boy

bring that ass here boy

your head shaped like a water ballon fulla piss you lazy eyed fakkit

the skin on your face look like the outside of a bomb shelter fukk you talmbout :mjlol:

how your hairline start on your forehead and end on your collarbone :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Dog how the fukk u expect to be a rapper with your goofy ass African accent? :laff: hahahahahahhahaha I bet this goofy faggit though just cause he can alter his last name like 2pac, he thought rapping was his calling :mjlol:

i just noticed he tried to call himself 2meo like 2pac :dead:

talmbout he signed to rocafella and he does live shows :dead:

STOP IT CHANDA :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i aint done with you yet quasimodo

you fukking gnat faced, dried fish grease faced, pinto bean head ass boy

bring that ass here boy

your head shaped like a water ballon fulla piss you lazy eyed fakkit

the skin on your face look like the outside of a bomb shelter fukk you talmbout :mjlol:

how your hairline start on your forehead and end on your collarbone :dead:
Jesus Christ :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:francis: the soundclick was from when I was 12. When I turned 16 I got a real job we can't all afford to live off our mothers and go to community college till we turn 30 :scust:
12 years old and already a goofy ass nerd :laff: and now you're 28 watching wrestling, thinking its real :dead: your tribe would be disgusted if they knew u worshipped shirtless racist cacs :scust:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
you thought a euro zambian could have a career as a rapper by naming himself after 2pac

but yea i'm the slow one :dead:

chanda tumeo i'ma make you regret ever signing up to the coli :umad:
:russ: a soundclick with a lloyd banks song means I tried to make it as a rapper :dead:

Another stretch keep em coming though I'm sure something will stick eventually :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
12 years old and already a goofy ass nerd :laff: and now you're 28 watching wrestling, thinking its real :dead: your tribe would be disgusted if they knew u worshipped shirtless racist cacs :scust:
you 30 stuck in ya mothers basement spending ya weekends googling other min cuz they insulted you on a message board yet I'm the nerd :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

any time one of his all boy academy mates decide to google him and see what he's been up to...all this is gonna pop up :mjlol:

we gon have thechandatumeostory.blogspot.com the first result anytime someone googles this euro clown