i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Be a good Samaritan and ask for a vet to come out and see if any of them are adoptable. Some strays/ferals can be adopted

the kittens maybe but the adults are iron clad/battle hardened
alleycats.......they aint coming up to no humans but me.
they are savage man.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3

i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick :mjcry:

sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store

but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me :wow:

i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens

lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands

pics coming soon

let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs :banderas:

Good story breh...

I am no cat expert, but I don't think you mix the flea and tick meds in with the food :yeshrug:

My dog was always put it between her shoulders on her fur\skin.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Speaking of that, how is he going to get on me for being a wrestling fan when he named his screen name after a Pokemon? :beli:

I like Pokemon as much as the next person but he didn't even name himself after the cool evolved form like Charizard.

5bnMgsM5c8dZ.jpg

Or even Charmeleon.
Charmeleon_%281%29.jpg

No he picked this one.
1634401-1238725371901.png

I'm not going to make a thread about that though because I'm not petty like that. :sas2:

i don't give a shyt about pokemon you stupid fakkit :mjlol:

for the record the thread about you was made cuz you got 40k posts in 2 years on this ra-ra pro-black inherently evil cac shyt...but you spend a good chunk of your time devoted to idolizing and promoting a white supremacist industry like pro-wrestling, obsessing over white wrestlers and supporting a business where the owner has profited off bigotry and racism for decades...but you had the nerve to try to make threads callin nikkas out for their choice in music like you some kinda gatekeeper around here :laff:

of course you knew all that already, that's why your cornball ass avoided that shyt like the plague...yet you wanna keep following me around bytching and whining about it instead of simply addressing it from the jump, p*ssy

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Elle Driver 's soul is teetering on the edge of being damned for eternity, friend. She's troubled like oh noo and needs your help.
Only God can say whos soul is teetering to be damned for eternity friend so let's not go there like strip clubs but I just wanted to share that bit of information with her like a small computer file, friend.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
you sound enraged right now

tumblr_mwdjg4i6u21sm31o5o1_500.gif

n2xwkh.jpg

^^^ look at his dirty mothafukka wit them crusty lips, nikka look he ain't wash up in a month. nikka don't even take care of himself, look his hair , :mjlol: ole jafar from Aladdin lookin ass nikka

29mnfd1.jpg

^^^ this dude called me bird chest look at his chest:russ:this nikka weigh 80 pounds :mjlol:wow
:deadmanny:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I love cats! Your kitty is adorable. I miss mine :mjcry:
btw, I had no idea how country you sound lol :laugh:

:wow: i had the drawl turned up to 11 last night

i hope you don't think i'm dumb just because i talk like a hick :mjcry:
@charmander out here fulfilling the prophecy :wow: and he doesn't even know it

While yall talk your militant game, he is out here embarking on the based lifestyle :wow: Charmander out here with his very own Keke :wow::wow::wow:

Its like when Goku touched down on Namek and Vegeta realised 'ayo, this nikka right here is THE SUPER SAIYAN. THE MOTHERfukkIN PROPHECY' :merchant:

hqdefault.jpg

Only I understand what Charmander has become :dwillhuh:

#TaskForce drown this man in reps and daps

:wow: powerful post
I didn't know that is how you sound :ehh:

Ma'am, don't bring that African negativity towards precious kitty cats in here.

:francis: i'm just a simple country bumpkin ma'am

And why does every char thread turned into a silly derailment by the same 3 TNT nikkas? :beli:

because these nikkas are dead ass obsessed with me :dead: all them weirdos were my groupies before i hurt their feelings and made fun of their gay ass lil rep crew

Because char is a fakkit

right on time, another disgruntled groupie in his feelings i disowned him and clowned his lame ass lil nerd group :laff:

did you take your medication today you sick fakkit

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@2meo use a fukkin bum akh

nikka tryna be from new york and harlem and shyt... U fukkin cracka u from Holland be yaself nah mean nikkas dikk ridin usin all types a advance dialects and shyt man my u tryna get a autograph from my man char or sum i could arrange that send 199 euroes plus postage and handling to 123 eat. A . dikk ave any city american u euro pop fakkit

@AJtheOne aj always on jocks u gay too boy

@ThugLife u a faq fukk u and anna

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
@2meo use a fukkin bum akh

nikka tryna be from new york and harlem and shyt... U fukkin cracka u from Holland be yaself nah mean nikkas dikk ridin usin all types a advance dialects and shyt man my u tryna get a autograph from my man char or sum i could arrange that send 199 euroes plus postage and handling to 123 eat. A . dikk ave any city american u euro pop fakkit

@AJtheOne aj always on jocks u gay too boy

@ThugLife u a faq fukk u and anna

ye @ThugLife net fwea monche
zmqoo.png