I just got locked up in Miami. Waiting for mugshot. I m done!!!

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
You can't beat a DWI case with a breathalyzer reading above the legal LIMIT...PERIOD.... you fukked either way just slightly less if convicted. I know of 2 people who beat DWI cases, yea they paid more but it isn't on your record...If it's your first it may not be worth it but if you are going on your second within that 10 year period hell yea you better refuse....those 2 people I know it was their second...

Who you think is going to get that job? dude that copped to a DWI and got reduced to the DWAI...dude who refused...got the case dismissed, but paid more in the present but has no DWI? short sighted motherfukkas you don't understand once it's on your record it's there for LIFE....It's a gamble you need to way out the risk and rewards for yourself....yall niccas must be cops...snitch on yourself will go easier on you :no:

That depends on jurisdiction. Try that shyt in NJ and your ass gonna get fried. Yall go head and try that shyt if you want.

Edit: You are right. If it's your second you aint got nothing to lose. So that may be a smart route.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
regardless you are going to lose your license for about half a year...at least without concrete proof you may be able to beat it...now there's no chance...also now when you get pulled over cops will see that on your wrap sheet that you blew X amount BAC....

You don't lose your license for a first D.U.I. Resisting a test is considered an admission of guilt and they will throw the book at you though

ThaBoyBam

Daps
You don't lose your license for a first D.U.I. Resisting a test is considered an admission of guilt and they will throw the book at you though

Where you from? Out here you lose it for 6 months on a first offense.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where you from? Out here you lose it for 6 months on a first offense.

I live in MD and my brother didn't lose his. Just had to go to AA classes and some community service. He also had a lawyer so I'm not sure if that matters or not

teacher

All Star
Daps

Tri state area and florida your license get's suspended then you can apply for a hardship license....until you complete whatever it is they are asking you to complete....

ThaBoyBam

Daps
I live in MD and my brother didn't lose his. Just had to go to AA classes and some community service. He also had a lawyer so I'm not sure if that matters or not

Oh ok. That makes sense now. He must haven't been all that drunk. I saw a cat who blew a .39 :what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tri state area and florida your license get's suspended then you can apply for a hardship license....until you complete whatever it is they are asking you to complete....

Wow

Oh ok. That makes sense now. He must haven't been all that drunk. I saw a cat who blew a .39 :what:

I'm not sure what be blew but he fell asleep at the red light a block from his house and the cop pulled up behind him Lmao

teacher

All Star
Daps
That depends on jurisdiction. Try that shyt in NJ and your ass gonna get fried. Yall go head and try that shyt if you want.

Edit: You are right. If it's your second you aint got nothing to lose. So that may be a smart route.

IMO...not having it on your record is more important then paying extra immediately...which ain't gonna happen if you blow over the limit...but once on your record, now you are a target anytime you get pulled over they run your license they are going to see that DWI and they are going to fukk with you....if you are black/hispanic if you are a cac :yeshrug: can't comment...

ThaBoyBam

Daps
Wow

I'm not sure what be blew but he fell asleep at the red light a block from his house and the cop pulled up behind him Lmao

Probably was a time issue. If the cops catch you sleep and don't ask "when did you start drinking", you can get off. I usually charge nikkas for this :mjpls:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You can't beat a DWI case with a breathalyzer reading above the legal LIMIT...PERIOD.... you fukked either way just slightly less if convicted. I know of 2 people who beat DWI cases, yea they paid more but it isn't on your record...If it's your first it may not be worth it but if you are going on your second within that 10 year period hell yea you better refuse....those 2 people I know it was their second...

Who you think is going to get that job? dude that copped to a DWI and got reduced to the DWAI...dude who refused...got the case dismissed, but paid more in the present but has no DWI? short sighted motherfukkas you don't understand once it's on your record it's there for LIFE....It's a gamble you need to way out the risk and rewards for yourself....yall niccas must be cops...snitch on yourself will go easier on you :no:

You stupid muthaphucka. I do this shyt for a living. I own a DWI company. A dwi is a misdemeanor and stays on your record. Not to mention, it becomes a permanent part of your driving record. What part of if you refuse they're going to hit you with two seperate charges dont you understand?
You stand a better chance of beating the case if you blow. Those breathalyzer machines arent exact. In addition the cop has to have probable cause to stop you in the first place. The state is going to fukk you in the ass if you refuse.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I would bail him out, but see the way my bank account is set up I got a checking and a savings and all the money's in my savings so i gotta transfer it to my checking and it'll take about three days.

Banks acting like the internet doesn't exist. That 5 day bank week shyt doesn't work in today's age.