I just got locked up in Miami. Waiting for mugshot. I m done!!!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Shout outs to my nikka fo life levraipapi!!

Brooklyn, we out chea my nikka!! Smoove, oowwwwww :win:

Don't forget that 10% interest on that bail money :smugfavre:

Easiest money I ever made all my life :myman:

Now, I hope I don't have to go to court with you for that money b :cheers:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Stop giving these nikkas bad advise. They'll hit you with a refusal charge in addition to the DWI if you refuse to take the breathalyzer. The consequences are much tougher.

False. They'll have a much harder time trying to convince the jury that you were technically legally drunk and not just messed up on meds or something else. The vast majority of the time if you do that, they'll end up dropping that shyt to reckless op. Reckless Op looks a lot better on your record than a dui, homie.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i remember my 1st evading arrest charge..i was talkin big shyt to they ass..

nikka said my momma must been half ostrich...:lawd::lawd:

then one of the sgts recognized me from my football days...n fell out:dead:

n she asked em..how they catch me...they said he was at home sleep..the only way we could.:heh::heh:

qrnfrl.jpg

LMAO@half ostrich

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
shouldda put that phone up your a$$ homie (no homo).....couldda been posting from the inside if you did

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You stupid muthaphucka. I do this shyt for a living. I own a DWI company. A dwi is a misdemeanor and stays on your record. Not to mention, it becomes a permanent part of your driving record. What part of if you refuse they're going to hit you with two seperate charges dont you understand?
You stand a better chance of beating the case if you blow. Those breathalyzer machines arent exact. In addition the cop has to have probable cause to stop you in the first place. The state is going to fukk you in the ass if you refuse.

Yeah. No. What kind of "DWI company" do you own? Like, what the fukk does that mean? Either you work for a firm that represents, or you work for the police that get the nikkas. Anything else, I don't give a fukk, because this is what all the lawyers I've talked to the past year have told me. You don't do the field sobriety. You don't do the breathalyzer. Not every state has dui refusal laws. Either way, a reckless op looks a lot better on your record than a DUI. I had a high tier OVI because I blew last year, and because of that I only was able to drop it to a low tier. That shyts there forever. If I didn't blow. Didn't walk. I would have more than likely had a reckless op.