I just got locked up in Miami. Waiting for mugshot. I m done!!!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
if you KNOW you are DRUNK DON"T TAKE THE BREATHALYZER....that's concrete evidence.....tell them I have nothing else to say until I see my Lawyer.

You can do that but in some states (MD)they automaticllay suspend your license for 6 months to a year if you don't take the test.

teacher

All Star
Daps
You can do that but in some states (MD)they automaticllay suspend your license for 6 months to a year if you don't take the test.

regardless you are going to lose your license for about half a year...at least without concrete proof you may be able to beat it...now there's no chance...also now when you get pulled over cops will see that on your wrap sheet that you blew X amount BAC....

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
regardless you are going to lose your license for about half a year...at least without concrete proof you may be able to beat it...now there's no chance...also now when you get pulled over cops will see that on your wrap sheet that you blew X amount BAC....

:ohhh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Haha, this nikka here.

say wha u want....after all the shyt i have done...i kept my nikka charles johnson paid up ...no matter wha..if i made 20,000 i made sure to break him off 40% of it...

kuz the shyt i was doin...guaranteed football numbers...got like 5 evadin arrest charges..all of em got dismissed day of trial

i got my shyt sealed up

i aint even much trippin

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
say wha u want....after all the shyt i have done...i kept my nikka charles johnson paid up ...no matter wha..if i made 20,000 i made sure to break him off 40% of it...

kuz the shyt i was doin...guaranteed football numbers...got like 5 evadin arrest charges..all of em got dismissed day of trial

i got my shyt sealed up

i aint even much trippin

You :win:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

That's bs advice. Your fines double with a refusal.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Threadstater must be white if they didn't take his phone...they always have took my phone..one time I told em my phone wuz turned off and I just needed to get sum numbers out and they acted funny about that for sum reason even tho they usually don't...its different everywhere tho,them weekend cops probaly don't give a shyt,they want u to say your goodbyes since u gon be there a few days:russ:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
if you KNOW you are DRUNK DON"T TAKE THE BREATHALYZER....that's concrete evidence.....tell them I have nothing else to say until I see my Lawyer.

Stop giving these nikkas bad advise. They'll hit you with a refusal charge in addition to the DWI if you refuse to take the breathalyzer. The consequences are much tougher.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

You can't "beat" a DWI case, under any circumstance, with a refusal. fukk outta here.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

i got my shyt sealed up

i aint even much trippin

MY nikka wreck went through it so we didn't have to :wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Stop giving these nikkas bad advise. They'll hit you with a refusal charge in addition to the DWI if you refuse to take the breathalyzer. The consequences are much tougher.

You can't "beat" a DWI case, under any circumstance, with a refusal. fukk outta here.

That's bs advice. Your fines double with a refusal.

You can't beat a DWI case with a breathalyzer reading above the legal LIMIT...PERIOD.... you fukked either way just slightly less if convicted. I know of 2 people who beat DWI cases, yea they paid more but it isn't on your record...If it's your first it may not be worth it but if you are going on your second within that 10 year period hell yea you better refuse....those 2 people I know it was their second...

Who you think is going to get that job? dude that copped to a DWI and got reduced to the DWAI...dude who refused...got the case dismissed, but paid more in the present but has no DWI? short sighted motherfukkas you don't understand once it's on your record it's there for LIFE....It's a gamble you need to way out the risk and rewards for yourself....yall niccas must be cops...snitch on yourself will go easier on you :no: