Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude got exposed for having an alt account posing as an LSA female black man hate basher. His alias account was @BlackStarLine. Expect nothing from his stupid ass. He pretends to be from Texas and yet he writes words like FlavOUr and ColOUr- claimed he was a Doctor but he’s actually a nurse; and his wife doesn’t fuk with him. I’m certain that he’s here for other purposes bc none of his schtick works. Claims to be a Business Owner but he has time to create spam comments in here. His whole life is a fraud so of course he supports this behavior. The only reason why he’s still alive is because he donates $400 to the coli, allegedly and speculative.
Interesting story. You should write a book.

Also, this will be the last time i respond to you. Leaving negative energy back in 2020. Save this post and masterbate to it later.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These nikkas cappin anyways, you can tell cuz if they were about the shyt, they're already talking way too much. The feds run through shyt with a fine toothed comb and if they find ONE inconsistency or red flag, that's your ass on some rabbit hole shyt :ufdup:
Facts.
That’s why I tell anyone involved in this to stay the fuk away from me. That $1,500 may not seem like much but if they are able to establish a conspiracy of individuals from the same sources - that ends up amounting to $150,000; they aren’t let shyt slide. Most people did not commit fraud on their own. There were the plugs, connects, common residential addresses, etc etc.

Former Department of Unemployment Assistance Employee and Husband Arrested on Fraud Charges Arising from Pandemic Unemployment Claims

4 years from now, thinking your home free and they pull up on you (while your washing your car or reading a book outside); with the “sir or mam, could you come with us; do you have someone who could watch your kids ....”
:damn::damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Interesting story. You should write a book.

Also, this will be the last time i respond to you. Leaving negative energy back in 2020. Save this post and masterbate to it later.
Bytch you’re still going to be the same insecure lying fraud of a faggit that you were in 2020, in 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024. That’s ingrained in you. The only difference is your wife will divorce you and take off with your kids during the span of time bc she wil have enough of your simp stash cash saved up to move on with. Your whole persona is negative energy, New Years doesn’t officially start until March 2021 for me, I’m good.
:snooze:
Lmao at ONE man-made day magically inspiring change after you’ve been a certified coli clown for years on top of years. People think January 1st erases past misdeeds with a Thanos wand wave. Hypocrites. Men in Blacked Out your past with the words “happy new year” while encouraging people to steal, scam and get hemmed up.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Dude check the court docket for yourself instead of sounding off like a simpleton. Everyone that thinks they can outrun or out finesse the feds had the sand mindset as you- these cases will take anywhere from 1-7 yrs to process. You’re not saying anything but ignorance of the law. Especially those involving a group of people - setting up entire networks like an assembly line of PPP and PUA applications. Just like OP described in his intro - he basically fed (pun unintended) them the evidence and implicated his sister in the process. Dumbasses showing off money with serial numbers visible in their IG accounts, lol. Keep thinking that.

The folks getting Hemmed up stole information. Point me to one person with a case without stealing someone’s info. You can’t goofy ass nikka

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There is no fraud either they approve your info or they don’t. What are y’all not getting? If you give legit info and get approved u are straight

Where are you getting your news from breh? They are hemming people up after they get the money. That’s what people are trying to tell you lol. You think all of these people got the money are using legit information?

A lot of them are using the same information. I know people who got the money and know how they did it lol.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Where are you getting your news from breh? They are hemming people up after they get the money. That’s what people are trying to tell you lol. You think all of these people got the money are using legit information?

A lot of them are using the same information. I know people who got the money and know how they did it lol.

nikka that’s why I said legit info. Of course nikkas passing around the same info are getting caught.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka that’s why I said legit info. Of course nikkas passing around the same info are getting caught.

People who are using legit information are still getting caught up as well breh especially if everybody is using the same business info :mjlol:

You think a lot of those people will be able to prove they a legit business under that name if the feds come calling?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U the Feds breh
You’re calling him that and everyone who disagrees with you for having knowledge of the legal system
:dahell::mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:
Retain your lawyer now- they’re coming for you b. It’s not a matter of if but when. Don’t spend anymore of that money. That’s the extent of my free legal advice.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People who are using legit information are still getting caught up as well breh especially if everybody is using the same business info :mjlol:

You think a lot of those people will be able to prove they a legit business under that name if the feds come calling?
Those 2 dudes are about to be food - they’re scared.
:laff::laff:
There’s no other way to explain this bc they sound like they’re trying to convince themselves more than us.
:beli::deadrose:
He’s already paranoid calling every poster -“the feds”.
:francis::dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
These dudes are about to be food - they’re scared.
:laff::laff:
There’s no other way to explain this bc they sound like they’re trying to convince themselves more than us.
:beli::deadrose:

Dude is too dumb to realize that the Feds use the IRS to help catch people who are committing fraud :francis:

I think we found @Don Diego alias :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.