Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude check the court docket for yourself instead of sounding off like a simpleton. Everyone that thinks they can outrun or out finesse the feds had the sand mindset as you- these cases will take anywhere from 1-7 yrs to process. You’re not saying anything but ignorance of the law. Especially those involving a group of people - setting up entire networks like an assembly line of PPP and PUA applications. Just like OP described in his intro - he basically fed (pun unintended) them the evidence and implicated his sister in the process. Dumbasses showing off money with serial numbers visible in their IG accounts, lol. Keep thinking that.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Change your SN, because your name clearly doesn't apply to you at all :mjlol:
You seriously think that cats aren't getting knocked for federal funding fraud simply cuz they haven't been knocked YET over funding that isn't even a year old :laff: fukk around and find out :ufdup:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Change your SN, because your name clearly doesn't apply to you at all :mjlol:
You seriously think that cats aren't getting knocked for federal funding fraud simply cuz they haven't been knocked YET over funding that isn't even a year old :laff: fukk around and find out :ufdup:

Scary ass nikka there is no fraud if they approve you with legit information that u provide. U are scaring folks away from getting a free 10k

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka ain’t U a scammer
*retired

I never fukked with no government money but I do know people that did and that shyt was a wrap kid...
shyt didn't go down until main dude started forging government documents, got bagged with fake passports... scamming apple is one thing, making new identities :hubie:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You idiots do realize im Nigerian and doing fraud is damn near a national pastime right?

Again, its fiat money anyways. Relax.
Man cut the fukking cap already :camby:
You corny ass nikkas who get on here acting like you're involved in shyt are annoying as fukk. You aren't doing any of this shyt, and if you really are, then you're already obviously too fukking stupid to be even attempting the shyt by indirectly boasting about it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You corny ass nikkas who get on here acting like you're involved in shyt are annoying as fukk. You aren't doing any of this shyt, and if you really are, then you're already obviously too fukking stupid to be even attempting the shyt by indirectly boasting about it.
I never said I was involved in anything officer.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These 2 dumbasses are still encouraging frauding and scamming the government. Think the FEDS overlook prosecuting people committing financial crimes during a widespread health crisis and unprecedented economic crisis. They even picked up a chick for using her bank account to deposit the money - keep playing. At this point I’m assuming that people deflecting off this either were caught up committing fraud, covering for some of their family or are bait trappers themselves. SDNY, EDNY, EDPA, MJD and EDVA, are issuing out indictments like factory workers.
:mjlol::deadrose:
If you think I’m exaggerating, please check the docket. It should be publicly available.
U.S. Attorney McSwain Announces Fraudsters Thwarted from Stealing $44 Million of State Stimulus Money

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude got exposed for having an alt account posing as an LSA female black man hate basher. His alias account was @BlackStarLine. Expect nothing from his stupid ass. He pretends to be from Texas and yet he writes words like FlavOUr and ColOUr- claimed he was a Doctor but he’s actually a nurse; and his wife doesn’t fuk with him. I’m certain that he’s here for other purposes bc none of his schtick works. Claims to be a Business Owner but he has time to create spam comments in here. His whole life is a fraud so of course he supports this behavior. The only reason why he’s still alive is because he donates $400 to the coli, allegedly and speculative.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
These 2 dumbasses are still encouraging frauding and scamming the government. Think the FEDS overlook prosecuting people committing financial crimes during a widespread health crisis and unprecedented economic crisis. They even picked up a chick for using her bank account to deposit the money - keep playing. At this point I’m assuming that people deflecting off this either were caught up committing fraud, covering for some of their family or are bait trappers themselves. SDNY, EDNY, MJD and EDVA, are issuing out indictments like factory workers.

There is no fraud either they approve your info or they don’t. What are y’all not getting? If you give legit info and get approved u are straight

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
These 2 dumbasses are still encouraging frauding and scamming the government. Think the FEDS overlook prosecuting people committing financial crimes during a widespread health crisis and unprecedented economic crisis. They even picked up a chick for using her bank account to deposit the money - keep playing. At this point I’m assuming that people deflecting off this either were caught up committing fraud, covering for some of their family or are bait trappers themselves. SDNY, EDNY, MJD and EDVA, are issuing out indictments like factory workers.
These nikkas cappin anyways, you can tell cuz if they were about the shyt, they're already talking way too much. The feds run through shyt with a fine toothed comb and if they find ONE inconsistency or red flag, that's your ass on some rabbit hole shyt :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.