I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
them crackas ain’t arresting anyone outside of people who stole people’s information
the chickens are coming home to roost in EDVA like i said would happen earlier. plenty of cases like these, no identity theft either.
Businessman Pleads Guilty to Paycheck Protection Program Fraud
NORFOLK, Va. – A Virginia Beach man pleaded guilty today to bank fraud by submitting a fraudulent application for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, and then using the loan proceeds for his own personal benefit, including making large cash withdrawals and travel to Las Vegas. According to court documents, Scott Suber, 39, submitted to Celtic Bank a fraudulent application for a loan under the PPP, a program instituted by Congress in an effort to help businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic continue to pay salary or wages to their employees. In the application, it was falsely represented that Suber’s business, Debris or Not Debris Property Preservation, Inc., had eight employees and an average monthly payroll of $140,000. In support of the fraudulent application, a false Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return was submitted, claiming that the business had quarterly wages of $420,000 and federal tax withholding of $36,620. These figures were completely false and fabricated. In addition, Suber submitted a bank statement with an altered date in support of the application. Celtic Bank approved and funded a PPP loan for the business in the amount of $350,000 and transferred the funds to an account Suber maintained in the name of Debris or Not Debris Property Preservation, Inc. at Wells Fargo Bank. In the loan application, it was stated that Debris or Not Debris Property Preservation, Inc. would use the loan proceeds for business related purposes, such as the costs of payroll, lease, and utilities. Instead, Suber used the proceeds for his own personal benefit, including making large cash withdrawals and travel to Las Vegas, and making non-business related payments to a number of individuals. Suber is scheduled to be sentenced on May 4, 2021. He faces a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them crackas ain’t arresting anyone outside of people who stole people’s information
This is a flat out lie ..I know people who work in the IRS. People def getting flagged & referred to the Feds . That’s a fact . Shyt the agency I’m in had some trickle down from that shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.