I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
At worst a lot of people will end up having the pay the money back plus a certain percentage penalty. Can’t remember the amount off the top of my head. Only the big fish and blatant fraud will end up getting jail time.

OP must have been big time frauding for him to fall off the map like that.
If you can’t pay it back (and most won’t be able to) where do you think they will end up? Think folks can just come up on 10-15k plus quite a bit of interest and have the required receipts to show where they got it over a few years time?

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you can’t pay it back (and most won’t be able to) where do you think they will end up? Think folks can just come up on 10-15k and have the required receipts to show where they got it over a few years time?

They’ll just deduct it from tax returns and/or garnish wages. That’s usually how it works when you owe back money to the government. They’ll add a penalty to it.

Everybody that took the money won’t end up in jail. I still wouldn’t risk it though.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They’ll just deduct it from tax returns and/or garnish wages. That’s usually how it works when you owe back money to the government. They’ll add a penalty to it.

Everybody that took the money won’t end up in jail.
Who said everyone will do jail time? Most will get caught, and it will affect all facets of their life for years to come after they do. How many of these folks scamming have no wages to garnish, no tax returns to file? Where you think they will end up ? Making 10 bucks an hour and the government trimming that check for a decade to make it right :heh: good luck with that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who said everyone will do jail time? Most will get caught, and it will affect all facets of their life for years to come after they do. How many of these folks scamming have no wages to garnish, no tax returns to file? Where you think they will end up ?

They will get their money back one way one another trust me or they will put a lien on whatever you got.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I know what they will do because I’ve seen it, and for absolutely paltry sums, let alone 5 figures during the worst crisis of our lifetimes

They will garnish your shyt and won’t care if you have anything left to make ends meet. I’ve personally never got hit with an audit, but a few years back they came for a few days and did one at my job lol. They paid attention to everything that we did.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Every time this thread pops back up, deep down I be hoping @Don Diego would fall in like he never left.

giphy.gif

He fukked up, but he had energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.