I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you havent tried to get it just try and see.

Go to your states unemployment site apply for unemployment.

i
If you are working now its not gonna work. Or if you been working the whole time nope none for you.

After you apply for unemployment download gov2go on your phone. Use the same user name and password as unemployment site. Go in and apply for the PUA and go back and file all the weeks all the way back to April. You will find that in the timeline.
I feel like this nikka was the feds

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Daps
If the Feds cared about dudes defrauding the government of a measly 10k, scores of people would be arrested. The theft of 10 or 20k from the government doesn't register on its radar. It’s after the scammers who’re stealing hundreds of thousands and millions. The federal government doesn’t have the resources to deal with small time scammers stealing 20k in unemployment.

I still wouldn’t risk it, though.

:francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If the Feds cared about dudes defrauding the government of a measly 10k, scores of people would be arrested. The theft of 10 or 20k from the government doesn't register on its radar. It’s after the scammers who’re stealing hundreds of thousands and millions. The federal government doesn’t have the resources to deal with small time scammers stealing 20k in unemployment.

At worst a lot of people will end up having the pay the money back plus a certain percentage penalty. Can’t remember the amount off the top of my head. Only the big fish and blatant fraud will end up getting jail time.

OP must have been big time frauding for him to fall off the map like that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
post proof of these cases scary nikka

Nikka it’s okay to admit that you were wrong and don’t know how it works lol.

You really don’t believe that the feds and IRS work together like that? Who do you think is the first person that the Feds go to for help when trying to build a financial fraud case against someone?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Scary ass nikka there is no fraud if they approve you with legit information that u provide. U are scaring folks away from getting a free 10k
Did this dude really just say that people can invent legit companies??? ^^^

Yeah, I’m sure the IRS will have no problem with people creating fictitious companies circa March - September 2020 in a previous underserved area where job scarcity existed. Where said people had no jobs at all, but they’re listed as Corporate Infomation Officer for Digitech Enterprises, LLC. Nope, not going to raise any flags at all.
:troll:....:dahell::leostare:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
take penitentiary chances for 10k brehs.
Faccctss. :laff::laff:Knowing damn well they’re not built for it. There’s some dudes who can’t even ban themselves from posting, and he’s setting them up for a fail to be banned from regular life on a 3-10..

No one has seen a trace of OP but of all posters “the @Voice of Reason ” is pushing for people to commit wire fraud, mail fraud, a host of financial fraudulent activity; the voice of reason, like Reallly? Really though??
:beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There is no fraud either they approve your info or they don’t. What are y’all not getting? If you give legit info and get approved u are straight
That the issue- you are wild retarded. They’re approving applications first and asking questions later. That IS the bait. They’re putting the burden of proof on the recipient to prove that they either own or operate a legit business because there was no set criteria for distributing the funds. There was no precedent for this, therefore, the govt was basically making up the rules as they started to see the problems with the applications. That doesn’t mean that you fill out an application for which you don’t qualify knowing you don’t own a business or operate a company.
:gucci::mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Nikka it’s okay to admit that you were wrong and don’t know how it works lol.

You really don’t believe that the feds and IRS work together like that? Who do you think is the first person that the Feds go to for help when trying to build a financial fraud case against someone?
Faccctss. :laff::laff:Knowing damn well they’re not built for it. There’s some dudes who can’t even ban themselves from posting, and he’s setting them up for a fail to be banned from regular life on a 3-10..

No one has seen a trace of OP but of all posters “the @Voice of Reason ” is pushing for people to commit wire fraud, mail fraud, a host of financial fraudulent activity; the voice of reason, like Reallly? Really though??
:beli:

I’m not pushing shyt goofy ass nikka. I’m point out the false bulls hit
Did this dude really just say that people can invent legit companies??? ^^^

Yeah, I’m sure the IRS will have no problem with people creating fictitious companies circa March - September 2020 in a previous underserved area where job scarcity existed. Where said people had no jobs at all, but they’re listed as Corporate Infomation Officer for Digitech Enterprises, LLC. Nope, not going to raise any flags at all.
:troll:....:dahell::leostare:

Invent companies :dahell:

You goofy internet nikkas are something else :heh:

Scary ass nikka:deadrose:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ehh I think it's hit or miss. I had a friend that collected more unemployment than he was supposed to, not on no scammer shyt but the IRS kept depositing the funds.

they been getting the bread back by garnishing his tax refunds

are they gonna get everybody who is took a few thousand? no, but like you said its not worth the risk

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:dwillhuh: They just submitted 80,000 cases of fraud to the department of justice for this in late december. Everyone. everyone who received some money and is not legit, will pay back the money or go to jail. It takes time. Years. But that day will come.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not pushing shyt goofy ass nikka. I’m point out the false bulls hit

Invent companies :dahell:

You goofy internet nikkas are something else :heh:

Scary ass nikka:deadrose:
Clearly you’re the one that’s scary. Post up your address and bio so you can put us on game. Let people that want to get put on, use you as the address connect. Then post a video of how this can be set up. All of this insta- stunting that you’re doing; you’re tough right?? Show and prove. Calling us scary but you’ll be looking like a bytch if you don’t back your words. We’ll wait ......
:ohhh:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There is no fraud either they approve your info or they don’t. What are y’all not getting? If you give legit info and get approved u are straight

No shyt. The problem is a lot of people are giving illegitimate information and getting approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.