Not open for further replies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I DIDNT SKIP shyt YOU GOOFY.

I SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED THE INSUFFICIENT
WORK HISTORY POINT THAT YOU MENTIONED.

WHY THE fukk ARE YOU REPLYING TO ME HOURS LATER
AFTER YOU ALREADY SAW MY POST HOURS AGO?
:devil:
:evil:

You're the goofy breh
Its called Rico if you're trying to get people to join you.
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally.[1]

This would be you:

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and many other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Law

The criminal RICO statute provides for prison terms of 20 years and severe financial penalties. The law also allows prosecutors to attach assets, so they can't be whisked out of the country before judgment.

You wanna do 20 in prison?

:francis::usure::mjgrin:

You're assuming the people that he helped apply don't qualify. Most likely nothing will happen to this dude.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
PUA is NOT coming from the state. As I and even OP already said, states are denying claims they deem invalid (because the person hasn't worked in years, didn't qualify because they were fired, etc). The PUA funds are coming directly from the feds and anyone who thinks this kind of brazen scam artistry will go unnoticed is an idiot.

They've already caught scammers who lied and schemed to get that Federal PPP and we're STILL in the thick of it. You think once shyt calms down and things "get back to normal" they won't have the time or resources to go over each and every fraudulent claim or overpayment with a fine-toothed comb? You think they won't find claims erroneously filed on behalf of nikkas in jail who definitely haven't worked and hunt down whoever filled out those claim forms? Lol.

I have already addressed this further in the thread. Plus even though the money is coming from the feds the states are still in charge of distributing the money and verifying claims.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You all sound like you want this dude to "get caught" when that's not going to happen. This money was designed to get into as many hands as possible to keep the economy a float.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
these dudes stupid as fukk. and admitting to committing fraud on the internet like the feds aren't on this site everyday day

This dude said he applied of PUA and got it. Where is the fraud? You don't know what he put on the applications. Do you know what the qualifications are to get this money?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
[QUO

you sound mad ignorant

The PPP is the payrol loan and EDIL is disaster relief for covid they are two different loans

also if you don't have any employees, you are the one employee so they will send you 1000 dollars just because

also This has nothing to do with IRS, the IRS collect taxes on for profit income lmao, not loans from the federal governmen

yall nikkaz is retarded

If you doing PPP of course they want to see your tax return, but thats the SBA not the IRS they don't care if you get the loan or not and will never even know you received i t

This

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
They went public finally? Smh, I missed but thank you. About to get in that shyt real early.
Went from 9$ to 40$ in a couple weeks. I buy more the rare times it hits 30. Sell at 40.

no lie tho, rare house plants are the real hustle. Buy one for 2.50 wholesale and resell online for 12-15.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Went from 9$ to 40$ in a couple weeks. I buy more the rare times it hits 30. Sell at 40.

no lie tho, rare house plants are the real hustle. Buy one for 2.50 wholesale and resell online for 12-15.

Imma pm about you that, if that's cool. I don't know shyt about that area at all.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Bruh, you aren't flipping 10k in forex in TWO weeks unless the world is on fire and you have damn near clearvoiyance
breh they love sayin that ish like it’s the norm and easy to do. even buying a house is easier. :mjlol:

you’re average person trying that on a margin account would blow the account and end up owing money

certainly if a person has to resort to this sort of scheme to get 10K they probably not gonna turn around and become a forex/options expert overnight or even in the next few months :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This dude said he applied of PUA and got it. Where is the fraud? You don't know what he put on the applications. Do you know what the qualifications are to get this money?
He got 11k free cash? Sheesh.

I don’t care to run this scheme though, I have a job and have savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.