I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
i seen sone ppl applying for these grants but not getting anything... what happens with them??

Nope not applying for the grant/loan. Thats the PPP

If they not getting approved for the PUA they either been working already or get money like disability. If they left their job voluntarily during the whole thing then not getting it. If you for some reason didnt put that you was directly affected by covid in looking for work or lost work due to it then you late.

I know people that didnt get approved my pops didnt others didnt because they didnt answer the questions correctly. I did it for my girl pops in NY but he didnt get it.

Thats why when i see all these replies i just laugh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
breh they love sayin that ish like it’s the norm and easy to do. even buying a house is easier. :mjlol:

you’re average person trying that on a margin account would blow the account and end up owing money

certainly if a person has to resort to this sort of scheme to get 10K they probably not gonna turn around and become a forex/options expert overnight or even in the next few months :mjlol:

There is no such thing as a retail forex or options expert . That shyt is rigged by wall street and completely luck. Maybe options is rigged to a lesser degree.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
My sis did this and just got 11 bands. Said I should do it. She got a connect that files you with different states and she takes a band and you keep the rest. She put several people on but I don't have the balls to do it:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.