I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how easy it is to trace - He disclosed most of the info on his own. IP address tracker; he said he’s in Richmond and has a sister. His email is connected to his coli account. Richmond is the smallest city ever. They hack into his cell phone and back door him based on reasonable suspicion. Geotrack his location. Match the dates of when and where he submitted his PUA application by reviewing the files at the unemployment office. Track any correspondence from his sister to the inmates that she was in contact with at the prison. He’s faneto.

Not that I would do it, just putting y’all onto the 3 letter gang game.
:wow: y'all sleeping on this woman

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You
:mjlol:Basically the smart ones, will take this 10k as a loan, and flip it accordingly. So when they do come knocking (and high chance they do) you will be able to pay the money plus penalties and what not. Meanwhile, you got 10 times that to fall back on from the flip.

:mjlol:So basically you turn 10k to 100k, pay 25k back, and pocket the 75k.

:mjlol:Squares won't understand me though.

You ain't flipping 10k in a "couple of weeks" legally

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Honestly, the government should've just done Universal Basic Income anyway, so is it really that different from say Canada?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You all are not understanding that the IRS does not oversee unemployment programs the states issue unemployment. As long as he hasn't stolen anyones identity why would he raise any red flags?

PUA is NOT coming from the state. As I and even OP already said, states are denying claims they deem invalid (because the person hasn't worked in years, didn't qualify because they were fired, etc). The PUA funds are coming directly from the feds and anyone who thinks this kind of brazen scam artistry will go unnoticed is an idiot.

They've already caught scammers who lied and schemed to get that Federal PPP and we're STILL in the thick of it. You think once shyt calms down and things "get back to normal" they won't have the time or resources to go over each and every fraudulent claim or overpayment with a fine-toothed comb? You think they won't find claims erroneously filed on behalf of nikkas in jail who definitely haven't worked and hunt down whoever filled out those claim forms? Lol.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Exactly....

We are in a pandemic, rather than scrutinize every application that comes through and delay the fukk outta everything they are just letting most shyt slide though and get approved. But when shyt calms down, they will be going back and looking at EVERYTHING.
Especially if Biden wins. He's stocking the IRS like:

7Fj.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You think its snitching i say its putting folk on to getting some bread. If they need it or not.

Scary nikkas smh
Its called Rico if you're trying to get people to join you.
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally.[1]

This would be you:

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and many other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Law

The criminal RICO statute provides for prison terms of 20 years and severe financial penalties. The law also allows prosecutors to attach assets, so they can't be whisked out of the country before judgment.

You wanna do 20 in prison?

:francis::usure::mjgrin:

Last edited:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Come on... don't play the race card. She was greedy and flaunted it.

Come on, you can't tell me they weren't mad a black woman with a sixth grade education stole so much money from the government. The judge even said as much. 21 years for financial crimes. More like 15 but she had possession of a gun.

Still her fault though. This is why you have to stay in school

Status
Not open for further replies.