Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two of my first office jobs was doing EDD audits and workers comp audits. they have hundreds of people doing it in the state of california, handling multiple cases a day. if you think that the IRS doesn't have thousands of people doing auditing, you're crazy. that's 90% of they reason the exist, is to make sure mfs paying their taxes.

i actually hated those jobs because it did feel like snitching and quit my last one, but you're crazy if you think the government isn't coming to collect on you defrauding them. unless you got some elaborate scheme and some yall posting in this thread seem way too stupid to have one, they will find you.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Nukka gonna get red Foxx

November 28, 1989, the TV news broadcasts footage of Redd Foxx, the 67-year old comedian/actor, most famous for his portrayal of the character "Fred Sanford" in the TV sitcom "Sanford & Son" standing in front of his Las Vegas mansion in his underwear, shaking his head in disbelief while the IRS seize all of his possessions including:

• His model T
  • His Uzi
  • His Redd Foxx records
  • His Ukulele
  • The watch Elvis gave him
  • His personal photographs
  • His Asian room furniture
  • Even the jewelry around his neck
  • and practically everything else.
i didn't know about his tax problems breh, the details are :scust:
Foxx said he would have asked his show-business friends for help had he known the IRS was going to seize his property.

“I could have gotten in touch with Eddie Murphy or Richard Pryor or Frank Sinatra or somebody who knows that, you know, I have been helpful to a lot of people,” the star of the old TV series “Sanford and Son” said Tuesday after IRS agents left him with only a bed at his home.
IRS Accuses Redd Foxx of Failing to Pay Taxes, Seizes His Vegas Home
IRS agents raided his three-bedroom Las Vegas home, carting off cars and furniture and nearly everything else they could cram into their trucks. "They took my necklace and the ID bracelet off my wrist and the money out of my pocket," says Foxx, 67. "I was treated like I wasn’t human."

Looking forlorn amid the rejected junk scattered across his floor, Foxx, the star of the ’70s hit Sanford and Son, cannot muster any of the defiant energy that once made him one of TV’s highest-paid actors.

The IRS won’t comment, except to say, "This is how we gather taxes,"
After the IRS Comes to Collect, An Angry Redd Foxx Starts Playing to An Empty House

Daps
Just as Trump has a tweet for everything, Dan Freeman has a podcast for dumb shyt black people do (Like White), who should know better, when shyt hits the fan a year from now for OP.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And they go brag post about their Less than legal come up on social media and the inevitable happens - using that same money to come up with bond. Cmon b
:stopitslime::mjlol:
Yeah cause you know his identity right?
This def the same as posting about it from a social media Acct that has your real identity right?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah cause you know his identity right?
This def the same as posting about it from a social media Acct that has your real identity right?
Do you know how easy it is to trace - He disclosed most of the info on his own. IP address tracker; he said he’s in Richmond and has a sister. His email is connected to his coli account. Richmond is the smallest city ever. They hack into his cell phone and back door him based on reasonable suspicion. Geotrack his location. Match the dates of when and where he submitted his PUA application by reviewing the files at the unemployment office. Track any correspondence from his sister to the inmates that she was in contact with at the prison. He’s faneto.

Not that I would do it, just putting y’all onto the 3 letter gang game.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
IdealisticPoshAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
classic :dead: :mjlol:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
What ways could she have flipped it? Dont know shyt about flipping money

Laundered it into legit businesses. Moved it overseas under shell companies. Purchased smaller items that can be resold for profit. Gave out cash gifts below the max to family members and then take a cut of those gifts.

Hell she could have buried the cash and it would have been better than spending $30k on a one year old birthday party and a cheap house in Riverview.

She should have moved to the panhandle and laid low. Now she's at FCI Dublin eating tuna sandwiches.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The feds do in fact come for their money. in my early 20s my young dumbass took out my 401k for something. story short I fukked up on my tax form, missed some decimals. like 3 years later I get a letter asking for their grand:francis:. I went back and checked my tax form and sure enough I saw the error. they really caught a G over all them zeros.

anyways me being young and dumb I hit the :camby: "its just a G kick rocks. "

2 years later they garnished that shyt right off my check. $500 2 months in a row. :heh:nikkas came at me like child support. :mjlol:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Do you know how easy it is to trace - He disclosed most of the info on his own. IP address tracker; he said he’s in Richmond and has a sister. His email is connected to his coli account. Richmond is the smallest city ever. They hack into his cell phone and back door him based on reasonable suspicion. Geotrack his location. Match the dates of when and where he submitted his PUA application by reviewing the files at the unemployment office. Track any correspondence from his sister to the inmates that she was in contact with at the prison. He’s faneto.

Not that I would do it, just putting y’all onto the 3 letter gang game.

The cost and man hours to do this just for me. :mjlol:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
The First Lady of Tax Fraud from Tampa got 21 years for $21 million. They made an example of her because shes Black

She spent the money on stupid shyt instead of trying to flip it.

Rashia Wilson #57426-018 Pen Pal Profile

All her family is in Tampa and to punish her they moved her multiple times: West Virgina, and now California. She can't see her kids.

The Feds go harder on our black brothers and sisters.

Go ahead and spend that money but dont cry if this happens to y'all.

Come on... don't play the race card. She was greedy and flaunted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.