I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sis did this and just got 11 bands. Said I should do it. She got a connect that files you with different states and she takes a band and you keep the rest. She put several people on but I don't have the balls to do it:francis:
is she smart or dumb?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Y'all keep posting cautionary articles about everything but PUA payments. :dead:

The only hurdle I see is if they come years later asking for proof of qualification.

But like a poster implied earlier, if you were some babysitter, bouncer, lawn care worker, or some other menial cash job that didn't require tax filing (because it didn't make enough annually) or invoices then how would they get hemmed up?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no
Never worked and never plans to work. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.