Status
Not open for further replies.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My sis applied for them thats not illegal. Now their info thats on them. Sometime you gotta take a risk. Like i said all they gonna say is yes you get it or no you dont.

Why not try
So you and your sister filed for multiple other people's unemployment benefits for them?

You know how when you finish filing for unemployment they make you sign and check a disclaimer at the end? Did you READ THAT before signing or did you just click and go?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Small businesses have been doing this shyt on a larger scale too, FYI. They get RACKS in order to pay employees, but id assume some of them are faking the funk and holding the cash.

Small business did PPP well most. Im talking PUA

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
So you and your sister filed for multiple other people's unemployment benefits for them?

You know how when you finish filing for unemployment they make you sign and check a disclaimer at the end? Did you READ THAT before signing or did you just click and go?

No. All i did was provide a service to people thats not computer savvy and was out of work help get Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. At a fee

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHAT.. all money is good money cause it spend the same way. Get yours how you do get mine how i do guess what it still equal the same amount.

fukk yall be talking about
No you did not just say that. The “Greed is good” narrative, Said every white collar criminal ever
:unimpressed:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You live here and didnt eat. You buggin. If you never lost your job you wouldnt qualify anyway. If you havent worked during this covid shyt at all, you missing out breh
Come on man, stop making it sound like a hustle. This is a good program for people who need it and qualify. If people abuse it, then programs like this will go away. You are not the only person with "people you know" looking to eat. Everybody I know who jump on all these scams never became anything but people looking for the next scam. I don't know what to tell you... I feel like you came in looking for daps and it didn't go the way you wanted, but that's just my opinion what do I know. I'm not going to complain anymore about what you are doing. I just know it's not for me.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: 2-5 lite work. A paid lawyer get you off with 6 months to a year. But nothing is illegal here
Americans lost $77 million to Covid-19 fraud — and that's just the 'tip of the iceberg'
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, meanwhile, a new program for self-employed workers and independent contractors, among others, allows workers to self-certify their need for jobless aid, making that program more susceptible to fraud, according to the Labor Department's inspector general.

• Scammers have targeted federal relief money such as stimulus checks and unemployment benefits, among other things.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Come on man, stop making it sound like a huste. This is a good program for people who need it and qualify. If people abuse it, then programs like this will go away. You are not the only person with "people you know" doing looking to eat. Everybody I know who jump on all these scams never became anything but people looking for the next scam. I don't know what to tell you... I feel like you came in looking for daps and it didn't go the way you wanted, but that's just my opinion what do I know. I'm not going to complain anymore about what you are doing. I just know it's not for me.

Looking for daps no. I could careless about a dap shyt i was banned within my first 3 or 4 months on here. Why do people think folk care about a dap or a neg. Im so curious

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In short, the PPP seeks to “stem the rising tide of unemployment, help small businesses keep their employees, and enable them to rebound quickly after states let them reopen,” but could also open the door to massive fraud, says Forbes.

Individuals who are working with banks to combat misconduct in the PPP program — including former California banking commissioner Walter Mix — estimate that fraud rates could be as high as 10 percent to 12 percent, according to a report last month in the American Banker.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Looking for daps no. I could careless about a dap shyt i was banned within my first 3 or 4 months on here. Why do people think folk care about a dap or a neg. Im so curious
Then why can’t you let it go? You still in the thread going back and forth with everybody. Do you really care if people you don’t know and will never meet get a government check? It’s ok. Everything isn’t for everybody.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Americans lost $77 million to Covid-19 fraud — and that's just the 'tip of the iceberg'
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, meanwhile, a new program for self-employed workers and independent contractors, among others, allows workers to self-certify their need for jobless aid, making that program more susceptible to fraud, according to the Labor Department's inspector general.

• Scammers have targeted federal relief money such as stimulus checks and unemployment benefits, among other things.

You must not have read the article. We all know scammers eating right now. Did you read the part where they talking about international scammers eating also.

Did you read the part about any of them getting locked. Nope cause its not in there. The article is talking about the massive amount of fraud taking place.

Old news miss

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Felonies being committed in here?

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You must not have read the article. We all know scammers eating right now. Did you read the part where they talking about international scammers eating also.

Did you read the part about any of them getting locked. Nope cause its not in there. The article is talking about the massive amount of fraud taking place.

Old news miss
I take it that you’ve never heard of the term “ongoing investigation”
:comeon:
it literally takes years for the government to complete an investigation, which is why people who think they get away with a crime after so much time has passed, end up looking shocked when the fed boys show up to their house with a warrant a year and a half later. you wake up one morning 6 months from now to your bank account frozen and a forfeiture notice. And fun fact - hope you didn’t use the mail or go through a postal service - that makes it an interstate crime. I take it that’s how your sister was communicating with the dudes locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.