Status
Not open for further replies.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take it that you’ve never heard of the term “ongoing investigation”
:comeon:
it literally takes years for the government to complete an investigation, which is why people who think they get away with a crime after so much time has passed, end up looking shocked when the fed boys show up to their house with a warrant a year and a half later. you wake up one morning 6 months from now to your bank account frozen and a forfeiture notice. And fun fact - hope you didn’t use the mail or go through a postal service - that makes it an interstate crime. I take it that’s how your sister was communicating with the dudes locked up.

Exactly....

We are in a pandemic, rather than scrutinize every application that comes through and delay the fukk outta everything they are just letting most shyt slide though and get approved. But when shyt calms down, they will be going back and looking at EVERYTHING.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The IRS doesnt play. Even if someone is 25 cents short on their taxes, theyll still come after them for tax evasion. Dont ever be in debt with the feds. I'm speaking from first hand experience
Why do y’all make shyt up? It doesnt even become a criminal investigation until it’s at least 70k. It’s just becomes a debt.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hole lot of hating in this thread:mjlol:

Same dudes will bump music about selling drugs and robbing people...

But be like:mindblown: cause the op got a come up:dead:
Exactly. He posted this shyt last night and under a hour that shyt had 150+ replies. Like he talking about committing a double homicide.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Exactly. He posted this shyt last night and under a hour that shyt had 150+ replies. Like he talking about committing a double homicide.
Dawg my mom was a IRS revenue officer they worst than the fbi.They can literally take any property of value and garnish any income. Nothing is off limits for the most part.You notice how all the kingpins go down for tax evasion. That's also what most of the biggest businesses get fukked for.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg my mom was a IRS revenue officer they worst than the fbi.They can literally take any property of value and garnish any income. Nothing is off limits for the most part.You notice how all the kingpins go down for tax evasion. That's also what most of the biggest businesses get fukked for.
Trust I know all about the IRS. They can literally ruin anybody’s life if they really wanted to. But this kid is a dot of sand on the beach. Worst case scenario is a loan he’ll have to pay back. He is not in jeopardy of going to jail unless he stealing identities or taking hundreds of thousands.
People who have scammed millions from doing tax fraud in other peoples name get 5-8 years.

On August 28, 2018, Anthony Dwight Charles Box of Plantation, Florida, was sentenced to 36 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, and was ordered to pay restitution of $988,175 to the IRS.

On May 1, 2019, Gerald Jerome Spate of Miramar, Florida, was sentenced to 24 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, and was ordered to pay joint and several restitution of $421,684.50 to the IRS.

On April 26, 2019, Jean Daniel Julien of Lauderhill, Florida, was sentenced to 18 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, and was ordered to pay joint and several restitution of $1,547,197 to the IRS.
These dudes stole millions and look at their sentences. 18 months, 24 months etc.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly....

We are in a pandemic, rather than scrutinize every application that comes through and delay the fukk outta everything they are just letting most shyt slide though and get approved. But when shyt calms down, they will be going back and looking at EVERYTHING.
Right. That dude is not the brightest bulb on the block- only god can save him. Doesn’t help that he put himself on the radar with this thread. Because you know there’s someone lurking on this that might have been legitimately affected by COVID - (family member sick, recently lost income, having problems paying bills, down to their last $20 in their account to last til next week etc) seeing his gaming of the system sitting back and taking notes to possibly hem him up. Dude even posted up his residential city. Knowing damn well feds live for lurking on this. Hopefully not bc I Don’t wish ill will on any black person but this is not a good look. It takes about 1.5 yrs for cases, time will tell.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hole lot of hating in this thread:mjlol:

Same dudes will bump music about selling drugs and robbing people...

But be like:mindblown: cause the op got a come up:dead:
And they go brag post about their Less than legal come up on social media and the inevitable happens - using that same money to come up with bond. Cmon b
:stopitslime::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nukka gonna get red Foxx

November 28, 1989, the TV news broadcasts footage of Redd Foxx, the 67-year old comedian/actor, most famous for his portrayal of the character "Fred Sanford" in the TV sitcom "Sanford & Son" standing in front of his Las Vegas mansion in his underwear, shaking his head in disbelief while the IRS seize all of his possessions including:

• His model T
  • His Uzi
  • His Redd Foxx records
  • His Ukulele
  • The watch Elvis gave him
  • His personal photographs
  • His Asian room furniture
  • Even the jewelry around his neck
  • and practically everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.