I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps

There are no inner dealings. Nothing was done illegal. I followed the steps the VEC site told me to do

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
He doesn’t satisfy each of those conditions, which is the point. When they ask for documentation, he won’t have any. That’s when they say, “thanks but where’s that money”

You're ignoring all of the other qualifications I posted and latching on to that one. If he can't work due to almost anything Covid related he would qualify. These qualifications are so broad that a lot of people will skate under the radar.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Small businesses have been doing this shyt on a larger scale too, FYI. They get RACKS in order to pay employees, but id assume some of them are faking the funk and holding the cash.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
That’s what you’re going to be looking like when they hit you with a 2-5 bid. You probably did all of this from your home computer and your sister did the same, smfh

:russ: 2-5 lite work. A paid lawyer get you off with 6 months to a year. But nothing is illegal here

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
this thread is eye-opening man
i'm reading op's replies like :dwillhuh:
I'm reading it like :dahell:. He's selling this shyt like it's some MLM Marketing scheme or something. This is fed money, and even if you can get away with it why risk your whole setup over $5000? Dam that. I like being left alone. I can see if I was down on my luck, or if I actually qualified for the program.

I'm not gonna judge. I'm just gonna leave it alone.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You think its snitching i say its putting folk on to getting some bread. If they need it or not.

Scary nikkas smh
Why are you encouraging people to get caught up in a possible sting operation based off financial fraud and collusion?? This is not legal, you are scamming. You don’t think this is not setting up all types of red flags that could possible lead to an investigation especially when they see a surge of people within the same area receiving distributed funds.
:jbhmm:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
I live in Richmond and was curious until I read this explanation. I pass.
You aren't going to jail, but your taxes next year when you file are going to be :hhh:. I wouldn't spend any of that money until I got my returns. Why do this to yourself?

You live here and didnt eat. You buggin. If you never lost your job you wouldnt qualify anyway. If you havent worked during this covid shyt at all, you missing out breh

Status
Not open for further replies.