I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Then why can’t you let it go? You still in the thread going back and forth with everybody. Do you really care if people you don’t know and will never meet get a government check? It’s ok. Everything isn’t for everybody.

Actually i do care if someone could use this. Im a person for the people. I feel as if i can eat then why cant someone else. My girl tell me all the time why u always putting people on to stuff.

Do good for people it will only come back to you good. You know karma type of thing.

So yeah i honestly thought i should make a thread to see if any folk on the Coli would try it. I mean im not telling you spend the money thats on you.

But if one of yall breh or brehettes could get it then eat. Its why i made the thread

A dap is nothing to me. I respond just to respond. Check my Coli stats if you care.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
We got brehs, brehettes, c00ns, militants, on this site talking about oh the government better cut some checks and give our reparation and shyt. WELLTHAT AINT GONNA HAPPENED EVER.THE GOVERNMENT DON'T GIVE A fukk ABOUT US. SO GET YO REPARATION BY FILING THEM CLAIMS MY BROTHERS AND SISTER AND WE SHALL ALL FEAST TOGETHER.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
I take it that you’ve never heard of the term “ongoing investigation”
:comeon:
it literally takes years for the government to complete an investigation, which is why people who think they get away with a crime after so much time has passed, end up looking shocked when the fed boys show up to their house with a warrant a year and a half later. you wake up one morning 6 months from now to your bank account frozen and a forfeiture notice. And fun fact - hope you didn’t use the mail or go through a postal service - that makes it an interstate crime. I take it that’s how your sister was communicating with the dudes locked up.

nikkas got phones in jail what the hell you talking about mail. Its 2020 nikkas smoking loud in private run prisons. I know this for a fact

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks letting everybody know when they are getting paid but silent when it comes to letting everybody know they are broke. :wow: then they wonder why they have everybody coming at them for it. You should have never made this thread. :lolbron: why you letting us know this for? You gonna give us some money too? If not, why you telling us for? fukk you, pay me.:mjlit: I hope you didnt tell everybody too if you're in the hood as well. Richmond is a poor ass city too and this is during a recession happening in a pandemic. What they got a "poor white highway" as one of their roads? :hubie:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dwillhuh:they're both essentially gov handouts..not unemployment, since it's merely money you've put into a pot already, but PUA.

both have so many applicants & payouts that threres no chance of immediate recourse if fraud is detected or if moneys aren't paid back in time..

Student Loans are from BANKS

Unemployment is from the Government

they are not related at all..

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
nikkas got phones in jail what the hell you talking about mail. Its 2020 nikkas smoking loud in private run prisons
:mjlol:

but yeah breh. get it how you live. hopefully they dont audit you.

i save and pay my taxes directly now after the shyt i been through with the IRS. owin the govt is some shyt you cant escape

i still get triggered when i get a letter from the IRS to this very day :hubie:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Folks letting everybody know when they are getting paid but silent when it comes to letting everybody know they are broke. :wow: then they wonder why they have everybody coming at them for it. You should have never made this thread. :lolbron: why you letting us know this for? You gonna give us some money too? If not, why you telling us for? fukk you, pay me.:mjlit: I hope you didnt tell everybody too if you're in the hood as well. Richmond is a poor ass city too. What they got a "poor white highway" as one of their roads? :hubie:

Im made the thread thinking some would go try and eat. I edited the title like 3 times yesterday.
Folks letting everybody know when they are getting paid but silent when it comes to letting everybody know they are broke. :wow: then they wonder why they have everybody coming at them for it. You should have never made this thread. :lolbron: why you letting us know this for? You gonna give us some money too? If not, why you telling us for? fukk you, pay me.:mjlit: I hope you didnt tell everybody too if you're in the hood as well. Richmond is a poor ass city too and this is during a recession happening in a pandemic. What they got a "poor white highway" as one of their roads? :hubie:

I was telling yall cause you could get paid too. But i see you cant try to tell another black person about a come up cause they to scared. My eyes have opened there is a lot of scary square ass dudes that sit on a laptop all day to bash women and chit chat a bunch of bullshyt all day.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im made the thread thinking some would go try and eat. I edited the title like 3 times yesterday.

I was telling yall cause you could get paid too. But i see you cant try to tell another black person about a come up cause they to scared. My eyes have opened there is a lot of scary square ass dudes that sit on a laptop all day to bash women and chit chat a bunch of bullshyt all day.

Thanks but no thanks. This looks like a setup but do you.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
A lot of agents in here
Ain’t no agents. Scamming the IRS just isn’t worth it. I think there is some misunderstanding going on. The federal government that disperses stimulus checks, the IRS that we file taxes, and the IRS that does audits don’t work the same way. The IRS auditing team are too thorough and petty to play with. One year I filed taxes and got hit with something from like 6 years ago. I ended up owing 1200. I said I wasn’t paying it... they got their money anyway. When it comes to the IRS, I will take my advise from a financial advisor and not from some thread on theColi.com

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t no agents. Scamming the IRS just isn’t worth it. I think there is some misunderstanding going on. The federal government the disperses stimulus checks, the IRS that we file taxes, and the IRS that does audits don’t work the same way. The IRS auditing team are too thorough and petty to play with. One year I filed taxes and got hit with something from like 6 years ago. I ended up owing 1200. I said I wasn’t paying it... they got their money anyway. When it comes to the IRS, I will take my advise from a financial advisor and not from some thread on theColi.com

The IRS doesnt play. Even if someone is 25 cents short on their taxes, theyll still come after them for tax evasion. Dont ever be in debt with the feds. I'm speaking from first hand experience

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yup

when it’s so easy that everyone can access it, watch out

nothing the government hates more than poor people eating
This is how it works right here and why this is a bad idea. People who aren’t that savvy are gonna jump on it and over abuse it. It’s gonna draw all kinds of flags just cause it was so rampant. This isn’t one of those things where you can get it til it’s gone and then move to the next thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.