CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That program is meant for people with insufficient work histories :yeshrug:

Under the PUA program, a covered individual means any one of the following types of individuals:

(1) Self-employed individuals, including independent contractors;

(2) Individuals seeking part-time employment;

(3) Individuals lacking sufficient work history; and

(4) Individuals otherwise not qualified for regular unemployment compensation under state or federal law, or PEUC.

The phrase “Self-employed individuals” is defined as an individual whose primary reliance for income is on the performance of services to the individual’s own business or farm. These individuals include independent contractors and workers for certain religious entities.

For purposes of PUA coverage, an individual “lacking sufficient work history” means an individual who satisfies each of the following conditions: (1) the individual has a recent attachment to the labor force; (2) the individual does not have sufficient wages in covered employment during the last 18 months to establish a claim under regular unemployment compensation; and (3) the individual became unemployed or partially unemployed because of a qualifying COVID-19-related reason.

ARE YOU EVEN READING THE shyt YOU POSTED?

For purposes of PUA coverage, an individual “lacking sufficient work history” means an individual who satisfies each of the following conditions: (1) the individual has a recent attachment to the labor force

ONCE AGAIN YOU GONNA NEED A 1099/TAX HISTORY TO ESTABLISH THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
@CHICAGO. breh i know a dude who applied for a somewhat homeless dude. And it went through.
He choose the card option cause homeless dude dont have acct.

How will the govt get that back from a homeless man. Homeless dude got 4k dude took the rest. That was fukked up to me but thats him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No breh thats what im telling yall. I put in everything legit. Ok look i put in a job i had before the UPS one cause i quit UPS. They didnt take that job the VEC site pulled up my most recent job which was the UPS so i put that. No lies told my g. And it went through. I knew for sure i wasnt going to get it. Then the letters came in telling me i got the PUA. Then a week later got the card

You cant quit and get UI anyway :mjlol: breh what is you doing

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@Don Diego
When you were applying for regular Unemployment did they ask if you were out of work due to covid and did you say yes ?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CHICAGO. breh i know a dude who applied for a somewhat homeless dude. And it went through.

How will the govt get that back from a homeless man. Homeless dude got 4k dude took the rest. That was fukked up to me but thats him

:huh:YOU COMPARING YOURSELF TO A HOMELESS MAN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE?

I GUESS YOU PLAN ON NEVER HAVING A LEGIT JOB IN YOUR LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
That program is meant for people with insufficient work histories :yeshrug:

Under the PUA program, a covered individual means any one of the following types of individuals:

(1) Self-employed individuals, including independent contractors;

(2) Individuals seeking part-time employment;

(3) Individuals lacking sufficient work history; and

(4) Individuals otherwise not qualified for regular unemployment compensation under state or federal law, or PEUC.

The phrase “Self-employed individuals” is defined as an individual whose primary reliance for income is on the performance of services to the individual’s own business or farm. These individuals include independent contractors and workers for certain religious entities.

For purposes of PUA coverage, an individual “lacking sufficient work history” means an individual who satisfies each of the following conditions: (1) the individual has a recent attachment to the labor force; (2) the individual does not have sufficient wages in covered employment during the last 18 months to establish a claim under regular unemployment compensation; and (3) the individual became unemployed or partially unemployed because of a qualifying COVID-19-related reason.
He doesn’t satisfy each of those conditions, which is the point. When they ask for documentation, he won’t have any. That’s when they say, “thanks but where’s that money”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lol

Don Diego

All Star
Daps

Even the Joker don't play with the IRS but your sister is claiming 10k for her friends/family in prison? People lying on record for 10k? Crazy

No she not claiming it for them.

:snoop: my god. All she did was apply for it for them. Meaning she used all of their info. Them nikkas couldve did it themselves on the jail computer. Its going to their cash app. Yes nikkas in jail be having cash apps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHAT.. all money is good money cause it spend the same way. Get yours how you do get mine how i do guess what it still equal the same amount.

fukk yall be talking about
You need to consult an attorney - sounds like you’re about to get caught up in government bait tactics. Lowkey threw you sister under the bus by admitting to fraud on a public internet site.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
He doesn’t satisfy each of those conditions, which is the point. When they ask for documentation, he won’t have any. That’s when they say, “thanks but where’s that money”

I am a individual seeking partime employment but cant find a job due to covid. I have two children in the house.

:sas1:

:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.