I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Bruh, nobody is giggity about dude...

What we’re saying is he is blatantly refusing to understand what he’s doing. All money not good money. Dude is scamming and he’s scamming 3-letter-agencies... not anything wise about it but :yeshrug:

Good luck to him

WHAT.. all money is good money cause it spend the same way. Get yours how you do get mine how i do guess what it still equal the same amount.

fukk yall be talking about

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
HES NOT APPROVED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT.
HE TOLD THEM HE WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/SELF EMPLOYED
SO HE COULD QUALIFY FOR THE PUA.

THEY DIDNT REQUIRE HIM TO PROVIDE
PROOF UP FRONT
BUT THEY EVENTUALLY WILL.
:devil:
:evil:

You speaking for me how? I dont know you.

Your wrong dude. Check the link i put i didnt put none of that. I filed for unemployment got approved then got a letter denying me the UE saying my 2019 work year wasnt sufficient enough for UE however i am able to apply for the PUA.

So how the fukk you know what i did. See what im saying nikkas loud and wrong.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You speaking for me how? I dont know you.

Your wrong dude. Check the link i put i didnt put none of that. I filed for unemployment got approved then got a letter denying me the UE saying my 2019 work year was sufficient enough for UE however i am able to apply for the PUA.

So how the fukk you know what i did. See what im saying nikkas loud and wrong.

YOU SAID YOU HAVENT HAD A W2 IN YEARS
SO YOURE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/SELF EMPLOYED OR NOT?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
HES NOT APPROVED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT.
HE TOLD THEM HE WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/SELF EMPLOYED
SO HE COULD QUALIFY FOR THE PUA.

THEY DIDNT REQUIRE HIM TO PROVIDE
PROOF UP FRONT
BUT THEY EVENTUALLY WILL.

Just looked it up and these were some of the qualifications in one state:
  • Are diagnosed COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms and are seeking diagnosis;
  • Have a member of the household who is diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Are providing care for a family or household member diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Are the primary caregiver for a child whose school or care facility closed, due to COVID-19;
  • Are unable to reach their place of employment due to an imposed quarantine, or because advised by medical provider to self-quarantine, due to COVID-19;
  • Were scheduled to start new employment and cannot reach the workplace as direct result of COVID-19;
  • Became the major breadwinner because the head of household died from COVID-19;
  • Quit their job as a direct result of COVID-19;
  • Had their place of employment closed as a direct result of COVID-19; or
  • Meet any additional criteria specified by U.S. Secretary of Labor.
  • Individuals are not eligible for PUA if they can telework or are receiving paid sick leave or other paid leave benefits (regardless of meeting a category listed above).

Most people could meet this qualifications breh

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just looked it up and these were some of the qualifications in one state:
  • Are diagnosed COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms and are seeking diagnosis;
  • Have a member of the household who is diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Are providing care for a family or household member diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Are the primary caregiver for a child whose school or care facility closed, due to COVID-19;
  • Are unable to reach their place of employment due to an imposed quarantine, or because advised by medical provider to self-quarantine, due to COVID-19;
  • Were scheduled to start new employment and cannot reach the workplace as direct result of COVID-19;
  • Became the major breadwinner because the head of household died from COVID-19;
  • Quit their job as a direct result of COVID-19;
  • Had their place of employment closed as a direct result of COVID-19; or
  • Meet any additional criteria specified by U.S. Secretary of Labor.
  • Individuals are not eligible for PUA if they can telework or are receiving paid sick leave or other paid leave benefits (regardless of meeting a category listed above).

Most people could meet this qualifications breh

AT THE END OF THE DAY
YOURE STILL GONNA NEED SOME TYPE OF WORK HISTORY/TAX HISTORY/DEATH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE THIS
WAS THE CASE BEFORE COVID.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PPL
WHO HAVENT WORKED/FILED TAXES IN YRS
CLAIMING THEYRE OUT OF WORK DUE TO COVID.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Don Diego

All Star
Daps

YOU SAID YOU HAVENT HAD A W2 IN YEARS
SO YOURE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/SELF EMPLOYED OR NOT?

No breh thats what im telling yall. I put in everything legit. Ok look i put in a job i had before the UPS one cause i quit UPS. They didnt take that job the VEC site pulled up my most recent job which was the UPS so i put that. No lies told my g. And it went through. I knew for sure i wasnt going to get it. Then the letters came in telling me i got the PUA. Then a week later got the card

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No breh thats what im telling yall. I put in everything legit. Ok look i put in a job i had before the UPS one cause i quit UPS. They didnt take that job the VEC site pulled up my most recent job which was the UPS so i put that. No lies told my g. And it went through. I knew for sure i wasnt going to get it. Then the letters came in telling me i got the PUA. Then a week later got the card

DONT SPEND THAT MONEY THEN...

THEYRE JUST GONNA CLAIM THEY ACCIDENTLY OVERPAID YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK.

THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN BANKS
DEPOSIT A MILLION DOLLARS INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT.
PPL SPEND IT WHEN THEY KNOW ITS NOT THEIRS...

AS YOU SAID, YOU QUIT THE UPS JOB MAD YRS AGO AND ALREADY KNEW YOU WERENT
GONNA BE APPROVED FOR THIS shyt
SO YOU CANT ACT SHOCKED WHEN THEY SAY
YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET THAT MONEY.

@BigE214 ALREADY POSTED A LINK
OF TEXAS COMING AFTER 32 MILLION
AND 46K PPL
DUE TO "OVER PAYMENT"

ITS A SET UP.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
AT THE END OF THE DAY
YOURE STILL GONNA NEED SOME TYPE OF WORK HISTORY/TAX HISTORY/DEATH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE THIS
WAS THE CASE BEFORE COVID.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PPL
WHO HAVENT WORKED/FILED TAXES IN YRS
CLAIMING THEYRE OUT OF WORK DUE TO COVID.

That program is meant for people with insufficient work histories :yeshrug:

Under the PUA program, a covered individual means any one of the following types of individuals:

(1) Self-employed individuals, including independent contractors;

(2) Individuals seeking part-time employment;

(3) Individuals lacking sufficient work history; and

(4) Individuals otherwise not qualified for regular unemployment compensation under state or federal law, or PEUC.

The phrase “Self-employed individuals” is defined as an individual whose primary reliance for income is on the performance of services to the individual’s own business or farm. These individuals include independent contractors and workers for certain religious entities.

For purposes of PUA coverage, an individual “lacking sufficient work history” means an individual who satisfies each of the following conditions: (1) the individual has a recent attachment to the labor force; (2) the individual does not have sufficient wages in covered employment during the last 18 months to establish a claim under regular unemployment compensation; and (3) the individual became unemployed or partially unemployed because of a qualifying COVID-19-related reason.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If you havent tried to get it just try and see.

Go to your states unemployment site apply for unemployment.

i
If you are working now its not gonna work. Or if you been working the whole time nope none for you.

After you apply for unemployment download gov2go on your phone. Use the same user name and password as unemployment site. Go in and apply for the PUA and go back and file all the weeks all the way back to April. You will find that in the timeline.
I live in Richmond and was curious until I read this explanation. I pass.
You aren't going to jail, but your taxes next year when you file are going to be :hhh:. I wouldn't spend any of that money until I got my returns. Why do this to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.