I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
:mjlol:Basically the smart ones, will take this 10k as a loan, and flip it accordingly. So when they do come knocking (and high chance they do) you will be able to pay the money plus penalties and what not. Meanwhile, you got 10 times that to fall back on from the flip.

:mjlol:So basically you turn 10k to 100k, pay 25k back, and pocket the 75k.

:mjlol:Squares won't understand me though.
if im not mistaken, the feds will have rights to all those assets gained unless you prove you made those assets from money unrelated to what you stole

nikkas really think the govt give business start up grants just for entering your name and address :mjlol:

there is no legal way for you to make significant money in america without some sort of paperwork/trail stating how you made that money unless you are money laundering which is also illegal :dead:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Basically the smart ones, will take this 10k as a loan, and flip it accordingly. So when they do come knocking (and high chance they do) you will be able to pay the money plus penalties and what not. Meanwhile, you got 10 times that to fall back on from the flip.

It wouldn’t even be 25k if you took 10. It would be 15 maximum and that would be after a couple years of interest

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because i dont have recent enough work history. Some people that got furloughed could get it also but i guess some dont know that.

Meaning if you got approved for the unemployment then you would get like 350 give or take plus the 600 every week since April 4

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PAID TAXES?

THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST DECIDING FACTOR
FOR EVERYONE WHO COLLECTED THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

The type of financial genius who can flip 10k ten times over in the time its most likely gonna gake for them to start hemming nikkas us probs wouldnt do this imo :ld:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What do need to be eligible tho?

I’m was working with it first happened but was out of work for 2 months cause I ended up sick. Would I be able to apply for those 2 months? And being that I’m working would I be able to apply at all?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
LMAO

YOU SILLY nikkaS FELL FOR THE TRAP.

MY LIL CUZ WAS ASKING ME ABOUT THIS FROM JAIL AND I BROKE IT DOWN.

THEY COMING FOR THAT MONEY WHEN
THIS CORONA shyt CLEARS
AND NONE OF YALL GONNA BE ABLE TO
PAY IT BACK.

nikkaS REALLY THINKING THEY
OUTSMARTED THE FEDS
WHEN THEYRE INTENTIONALLY SETTING nikkaS UP.

Shame on you. You couldve had cus sitting right while locked. Smh

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What do need to be eligible tho?

I’m was working with it first happened but was out of work for 2 months cause I ended up sick. Would I be able to apply for those 2 months? And being that I’m working would I be able to apply at all?

NO THIS shyt IS FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS & SELF EMPLOYED PPL
BECAUSE THEY DONT QUALIFY FOR
TRADITIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT.
(These PPL Still have to pay taxes)

PPL IN VIRGINIA ARE GETTING IT SO EASY
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REQUIRING
A PROOF OF INCOME UP FRONT LIKE
(I.E. 1099 or Tax Filing)
SOME OTHER STATES ARE
BASICALLY ALLOWING LIARS TO TRAP THEMSELVES.

WHEN THE DUST SETTLES
THEY WILL SEND A LETTER ASKING
YOU TO SUMBIT THAT PROOF OF INCOME
PROVING YOU WERE MAKING INDEPENEDENT MONEY AND PAYING YOUR TAXES BEFORE COVID.

WHEN YOU DONT PROVIDE THAT
YOURE DONE.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The type of financial genius who can flip 10k ten times over in the time its most likely gonna gake for them to start hemming nikkas us probs wouldnt do this imo :ld:

:mjlol:Naw, it take money to make money. It can take 10 times as long to go from 100 to 10k. Going from 10k to 100k is much easier.

:mjlol:Having a 10k lump sum can change your life if you flip it right.

:mjlol:This pandemic won't be over for another 18 months at least. Plenty of time.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
This the first time we ever been in a pandemic and the gov giving away paper like this. And all of a sudden everybody a damn expert at shyt.

Its a lot of squares in here that wouldnt take a risk in life :mjlol:. Telling me what the out come will be when these smart dumb asses dont even know whats gonna happen themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.